Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The teachers are way too young and inexperienced. With currently 5 grades, our grade never is given the best. We were promised so much, and none of it has been fulfilled. The schools says that they ARE GOING TO DO, but they never can say we will, or it is. No AP programs, students are expected to go at the classes' pace. The teachers expect us to depend on them. There is no proper curriculum, like in a textbook etc, the curriculum is based on the teacher. If we do not have time to learn something, it is fine; in other schools, the teachers must teach a certain amount. They give us no trust; no water bottles allowed, our phones (personal safety) are forced into our lockers. Too many projects, rarely tests. Test allow us to memorize the information whereas doing a project gains experience but no understanding.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Never homework, only projects at the last moment with every other teacher, never gain increased experience

My son has been attending SLCS since kindergarten and he is now in 8th grade. We are very happy with the school, the staff, and the teachers. He is receiving a great education and loves going to school. There was one instance back in 5th grade where he was bullied by a classmate, but I spoke to the teacher and she promptly took care of it. We are very happy with this school

It's a very educational place. there is bullying but that happens in every school no matter what. Every students learns advanced things nd there is no ap classes so everyone learns everything. It is pretty strict nd I have been here since kindergarten me nd my parents love it. The teachers care and it's a good school. I hope others will enjoy as much as I do.

With the turnover in staff it has become less a learning environment and more a playground with big bullies. The young teachers are inexperienced and it shows! The older yeachers seem tired. I have witnessed first hand thw bullying of bigger kids to smaller kids.

We are new to the school and it has been nothing but a great transition. I called over the summer months with questions and had quick responses. I am very impressed & nothing impresses me more than to see happy kids at the end of a school day!

I was very disappointed in the counseling that my son received from the school guidance counselor in dealing with a problem. He was basically told to "deal with it". I found this to be very callous and unprofessional.

I recently went on a tour of School Lane Charter School. I was very pleased,excited and impressed. Pleased because the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Excited because the child in my life will be attending this school and impressed because of all of the academic, technical and physical classes that are offered to the students. I can't wait to see what my child can learn and achieve in this atmosphere.

This is my son's first year at School Lane and it is just amazing!!! We are so proud of his achievements academically and socially. He has transformed into a kid that dreaded going to school and is now the kid that looks forward to being there! The faculty and staff is so caring and they work so hard in the car line every morning to make sure your child safely enters the building and that means so much considering that tragic events that have unfortunately occured within our schools. A special thanks to Mrs. Krause for making third grade so great! You are an exceptional teacher and my son speaks highly of you. Highest recommendations for School Lane Charter School.

What can I say about School Lane Charter School......World Class Education by World Class Teachers! 5 Stars!

Last modified School Lane Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.