K-8 & Ungraded|Public charter
591 students|School Lane Cs

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

School Lane Cs
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 19, 2015
All of the teachers are great. They are always available by phone or email if we need to discuss something.

Posted November 19, 2015
My son has been attending SLCS since kindergarten and he is now in 8th grade. We are very happy with the school, the staff, and the teachers. He is receiving a great education and loves going to school. There was one instance back in 5th grade where he was bullied by a classmate, but I spoke to the teacher and she promptly took care of it. We are very happy with this school

School Lane Cs 4

Posted January 03, 2014
It's a very educational place. there is bullying but that happens in every school no matter what. Every students learns advanced things nd there is no ap classes so everyone learns everything. It is pretty strict nd I have been here since kindergarten me nd my parents love it. The teachers care and it's a good school. I hope others will enjoy as much as I do.

School Lane Cs 1

Posted November 09, 2013
With the turnover in staff it has become less a learning environment and more a playground with big bullies. The young teachers are inexperienced and it shows! The older yeachers seem tired. I have witnessed first hand thw bullying of bigger kids to smaller kids.

Posted September 11, 2013
We are new to the school and it has been nothing but a great transition. I called over the summer months with questions and had quick responses. I am very impressed & nothing impresses me more than to see happy kids at the end of a school day!

School Lane Cs 2

Posted September 06, 2013
I was very disappointed in the counseling that my son received from the school guidance counselor in dealing with a problem. He was basically told to "deal with it". I found this to be very callous and unprofessional.

Posted August 02, 2013
I recently went on a tour of School Lane Charter School. I was very pleased,excited and impressed. Pleased because the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Excited because the child in my life will be attending this school and impressed because of all of the academic, technical and physical classes that are offered to the students. I can't wait to see what my child can learn and achieve in this atmosphere.

Posted January 30, 2013
This is my son's first year at School Lane and it is just amazing!!! We are so proud of his achievements academically and socially. He has transformed into a kid that dreaded going to school and is now the kid that looks forward to being there! The faculty and staff is so caring and they work so hard in the car line every morning to make sure your child safely enters the building and that means so much considering that tragic events that have unfortunately occured within our schools. A special thanks to Mrs. Krause for making third grade so great! You are an exceptional teacher and my son speaks highly of you. Highest recommendations for School Lane Charter School.

Posted February 01, 2011
What can I say about School Lane Charter School......World Class Education by World Class Teachers! 5 Stars!

Posted January 18, 2011
I have 2 children that attend SLCS. I love it & my kids love it! The teachers are 2nd to none & I am extremely proud to be a part of the SLCS community. With all the emphasis on bullying & the prevention of it, parents should know that education about bullying isn't limited to school. I am involved with my children. I talk to them, I teach them at home about respect, honesty, & consideration of others. Bullying doesn't take place because the teachers or administration just let it happen. Bullying is an issue all over because there are parents that are NOT involved with their children. Not only are they NOT involved, but they do not want to take responsibility for their problematic, disruptive children in the first place. They want to blame it on someone else. Shame on you. Teach your kids some manners & respect. Show some discipline at home & maybe we wouln't have bullying issues in any school. If you DO take responsibility for your child, then BRAVO to you! Keep up the good work & encourage your child/children to continue to be "the better person".

School Lane Cs
2400 Bristol Pk, Bensalem, PA  19020
Last modified School Lane Cs is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.