Bristol, PA

St. Ann School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
My daughter attends St. Ann School and I couldn't be happier with the academics, structure and discipline. I am more than pleased with my daughter's progress and the principal is a true leader. My daughter has a terrific teacher who is patient and communicates great with me, which is very important.

St. Ann School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
St Ann's has the best quality you could want in a school. This school is not only personal but a caring envierment.This can only lead to a high confidence level in the children attending, which is a key factor in learning to their best abilty.The classes are small and the teachers are wonderful and their religious teachings make this school at the top of my list!

St. Ann School 4

Posted August 11, 2003
- a former student
St. Anns is a vry good school. It does'nt have many students which is good because they dont hae many disruptions. I was a former student this school and i learned many things. Thank you teachers a St.Anns you are wonderful

St. Ann School