Bad
Good

South Hamilton is and was a great school for my children. I had 3 kids go through the school over a 9 year period and they all 3 loved the school. The teachers provided the students with a great learning environment and the teacher to parent involvement has been good. My only negative would be that some of the teachers could learn to deal with children's behavioral issues in other ways than yelling at them. That's not all the teachers just a few there. Overall very pleased.

South Hamilton is a very positive environment for students, staff and parents. I believe this school stands out as one of the best in our area when it comes to maintaining such an outstanding student/parent/teacher relationship. I feel very fortunate that my children have been able to experience their elementary education at South Hamilton.

Staff are very student oriented and the family atmosphere is like none other in the area. I feel South Hamilton offers a wonderful learning environment. Super teachers, staff, students and parents!

As a mother of 3 children who have attended and still are attending South Hamilton, I am very pleased with the atmosphere that this school/staff provides for its students. The environment is positive and family oriented, one of the best in the district! As a parent, my concerns have always been met with kindness and respect.

I would not send my child here again if I had the choice. Parents are not listened to. The pace is way too fast, especially for kg. If you have a problem, the principal stands behind the teacher, not you.I have 3 kids in this school. If not for Mrs.Beyers & Mrs.Secrest,( 1st & 2nd grade teachers),I would've ripped my kids out & homeschooled them long ago. -Tessa Moore

Last modified South Hamilton El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.