Chambersburg, PA

Posted May 23, 2012
South Hamilton is and was a great school for my children. I had 3 kids go through the school over a 9 year period and they all 3 loved the school. The teachers provided the students with a great learning environment and the teacher to parent involvement has been good. My only negative would be that some of the teachers could learn to deal with children's behavioral issues in other ways than yelling at them. That's not all the teachers just a few there. Overall very pleased.

Posted November 29, 2010
South Hamilton is a very positive environment for students, staff and parents. I believe this school stands out as one of the best in our area when it comes to maintaining such an outstanding student/parent/teacher relationship. I feel very fortunate that my children have been able to experience their elementary education at South Hamilton.

Posted March 09, 2010
Staff are very student oriented and the family atmosphere is like none other in the area. I feel South Hamilton offers a wonderful learning environment. Super teachers, staff, students and parents!

South Hamilton El School

Posted October 23, 2008
As a mother of 3 children who have attended and still are attending South Hamilton, I am very pleased with the atmosphere that this school/staff provides for its students. The environment is positive and family oriented, one of the best in the district! As a parent, my concerns have always been met with kindness and respect.

South Hamilton El School 3

Posted March 09, 2007
I would not send my child here again if I had the choice. Parents are not listened to. The pace is way too fast, especially for kg. If you have a problem, the principal stands behind the teacher, not you.I have 3 kids in this school. If not for Mrs.Beyers & Mrs.Secrest,( 1st & 2nd grade teachers),I would've ripped my kids out & homeschooled them long ago. -Tessa Moore

South Hamilton El School 4

Posted November 29, 2004
This school is okay I guess, my kids seem happy here and the teachers do their best to be fair and help the kids. We moved here from Maryland and the school we had there was the best and the curriculum and pace was way different and slower than here. My kids are still adjusting.

South Hamilton El School
1019 Warm Spring Rd, Chambersburg, PA  17201
Last modified South Hamilton El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Hamilton El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top