Darby, PA

Park Lane El School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
Great principal involved in the academics. strives for excellence in education and life long studies. aid in the encouragement of students and parents involvement.

Park Lane El School 3

Posted January 11, 2010

Park Lane El School 5

Posted December 22, 2007
This is my first year teaching in the Wm. Penn district. I am an experienced educator. I love teaching at Park Lane. The staff are a group of dedicated, supportive professionals. The classroom sizes are small, compared to other districts. The principal supports the teachers and students with respect and understanding. Students work together to build strong friendships. I currently have an upper classman assisting one of my students through tutoring and friendship. I really love being a part of this experience. The school offers a number of after school programs as well. I look froward to many years of preparing children for the future.

Park Lane El School 3

Posted November 07, 2006
My son started Kindergarten this year at Park Lane. I feel that his teacher Mrs. Poplawski is doing a great job with teaching the class more than just the basic tools that the students will need throughout their educational careers. My child has learned so much in a short period of time, and is doing extremely well.

Park Lane El School 1

Posted September 27, 2006
I think if you want your kids to have a good education the find another school because this is not the one.

Park Lane El School 1

Posted August 24, 2006
I am very disappointed in this school. My child is a new student and I am really thinking about removing her from this school. I also have another child that will be starting there in the fall in Kindergarten. I know first hand about the school. There is so much lack of discipline . I have been in the lunch room in the mornings many times and the children are very unruly and do not listen to the monitors or the principal. They are also disrespectful. I have not been up there in the morning and not seen a fight break. I do not believe that there is enough discipline in the school. There are also not enough extracurricular activities and definitely a low level of parent involvement.

Park Lane El School 5

Posted May 11, 2005
Parklane is a very good school. The principal is good with the childen. He really treats the kids like there is own. The teachers are good and they don't play with the kids. I have two that goes there one in the 3rd grade and the other is in kindergarden. The kids in kindergarden can read very well.

Park Lane El School
1300 Park Ln, Darby, PA  19023
Last modified Park Lane El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Lane El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top