Posted January 10, 2011
My family is at Villa Maria Elementary because it offers a wonderfully open and warm environment for my children, it offers a unique academic curriculum incorporating the arts (which is often cut in other schools), it offers a pool to supplement their phys. ed. program, it offers teachers who truly care about each, individual child and their development, it offers an energetic and progressive principal with whom the kids can relate, and so much more. My kids love it there and we love it there, so there is not much more it can offer!!

Villa Maria Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2010
I went there for two years: 7th and 8th grade. Needless to say, there were the worst two years of my life. The discipline is out of control. For example, we had two girls who got caught texting class that got SUSPENDED instead of just given detention or having their phones revoked. The entire time I was there I only went on a total of 2 FIELD TRIPS. When I was at my old school, we took that many field trips in 2 months. Then, the principal overeacts to everything and is constantly making up new rules, like on the first day of my eighth grade year, when we had an assembly that consisted of him laying 10 new rules for all grades and totally messing up the way people got picked up at the end of the day. It was like going to prison in daily shifts.

Posted February 16, 2009
Hi! I am in seventh grade at Villa Maria Elementary and I love my school! When I walk in every morning I sometimes forget that I am at school because of the atmosphere there. It makes me feel like I'm at home! The teachers are wonderful and very willing to help. There are days in which I stay until 4 o'clock to get help! The students are also very kind and really strive to befriend anyone new. If you are considering Villa then you are definitely making the right choice! Join the Villa family!

Posted February 02, 2009
I am a seventh grade student at Villa Maria Elementary. I really enjoy going to school there. The teachers are fun and we really learn a lot. The teachers make the school days go by so fast by teaching right, but making sure we have fun while we're learning. I am proud to be a student at Villa Maria Elementary school.

Posted December 16, 2008
Wonderful school community. Prides itself on a 'family atmosphere' and lives up to that reputation. Very concerned, caring and confident children attend VME. Wonderful arts program as well as sports (even its own pool which no other elementary school in Erie has!). Great teachers and academics. Wonderful principal who has been there forever!

Villa Maria Elementary School 0

Posted November 13, 2008
A terrific school that offers a broad arts curriculum. Students are able to take piano lessons during the school day; after school art and dance classes are available as well. The education is creative; student:teacher ratios are low so students get individual attention.

Posted February 14, 2008
it's a great school. Everyone made us feel welcome there. Such a great school! and a wonderful education :)

Villa Maria Elementary School
2551 West 8th Street, Erie, PA  16505
Last modified Villa Maria Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Villa Maria Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top