No rating

Montessori Children's House Of

Private | PK-6

Living in Erie

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $169,900. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $830.

Posted October 12, 2010

I looked at a lot of preschools for my child to go into, and this school far exceeded any of the others. Everyone is so caring and everyone knows the kids. It made the transition from my son being home all the time to going to school so much easier. The staff is very caring and very understanding, and I've already been seeing the changes in my son.

Posted November 17, 2008

This school is excellent. My son loves going here. The entire staff is child -centered from administration to teachers, assistants and after-school staff. Children take great pride in their work and I as a parent feel very involved in my child's day. This program is very family friendly and welcoming. One of the best things they ever did was to leave the charter and to allow the school to grow.I would definitely recommend this school to another family.

Posted August 19, 2008

My son went there as a toddler and preschooler. Wonderful Staff! Joann is one of the most amazing women I know, she runs the toddler program. Daunice, the director is just an amazing person and she really has held that school together and helped it grow. Leave the Charter school's building was the best thing they could have done and I wish them the best.

Posted September 28, 2007

My husband and I are very happy with this school. The teachers are friendly and good with the children. The atmosphere is very welcoming. The hands on approach and teaching through some areas of interest has been a wonderful experience for our children. This school is great for self-motivated learners. They are not bored and waiting for the rest of the class to catch up. They are free to work at their own pace. We have found this school to be a refreshing alternative to the local public school.

Posted April 23, 2005

I wouldn't place my children anywhere else. My oldest son has spent his entire academic career here from the age of 3.5 to 12. I hope that my youngest will gain as much from the program as his brother did. We are constantly receive compliments on his courtesy and advanced academic abilities. The MCHE environment has long provided a great community for family involvement as well. It is like one big family and you can always count on other parents to be just as involved and accepting as the children are.

Posted August 31, 2004

As for the administration, I felt that matters were handled very unprofessionally. They are more interested in making money than taking care of the children. As a former employee, I recomend that you don't send your child to Montessori Children's House of Erie on Sterrettanina Road.
—Submitted by a staff

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian
Associations
  • AMS

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Montessori

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

2910 Sterrettania Road