Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school is terrible! It's only good if your on the teacher's good side. If your not, forget it! The students are very mean and the teachers will only do little to stop it. I deal with racism, sexism, and fat jokes. Every kid who is not a jock... Beware... Lionville is hell in the woods!

I used to go to LMS and I loved it there.No other school I have been to compares. LMS teachers pay attention to you and if you need help the will help you. I would suggest LMS to anyone.

DASD is one of the best school districts in Pennsylvania. We considered moving into a larger house but did not want to leave the district. Would NEVER consider sending my children to Collegium Charter School when they can receive a superior education in Downingtown Area School District. DASD has a wide variety of offerings for all kids. Sports are incredibly competitive. Music program is top-notch. Academics are rigorous and challenging. How many schools in the area offer IB programs? Not many.

We absolutely LOVE LMS! The teachers, principals & students all feel like one big family. The academic program is top notch and challenging to kids at all levels. There are so many extra-curricular activites for kids of all interest levels. When there are problems, the staff responds quickly to help solve them. We hear so many horror stories about middle school from friends in other districts it makes us realize how lucky we are to send kids to LMS.

Most of the teachers in this school are excellent - they care both about the kids as individuals and about high standards. The school is well-managed. My child has received a quality education for the past 3 years.

We moved here at the begining of the 2013/2014 school year, my daughter is in 7the grade at LMS. . It took us 2 years to find a house in the district and it was worth the wait. My daughter has a GIEP, and they bend over backwards for her. They have an amazing music and theater arts program. They have zero tolerance for bullying, and take immediate action. My daughter is happy, and we're happy with the education she is receiving. Worth every penny of the tax rates and housing rates rates.

Lionville Middle is a terrific school. The team system allows for close instruction and integration with select teachers. My son loves and respects his teachers. The have been responsive and attentive to any parent needs and concerns. My son learned that school and good grades are important. He is motivated to excel.

This is a great school all around. The teachers get involved, and care about the kids. The administration doesn't allow anything to get in the way of having a great experience, both academically and socially. Behavior issues are immediately addressed, and students are encouraged to get involved. If a student is interested in a club that LMS doesn't currently have, they are given an opportunity to generate interest and start their own. If your child plays sports or enjoys chorus or band, LMS excels in athletics and music programs as well.

An outstanding school in one of the best districts in PA. We are lucky to have our kids learn from these great teachers. They offer everything for kids of all interest levels and backgrounds.

This school is only great if your child excels academically and is low maintenance. If your child is average or needs special assistance forget it. They try to avoid 504 and IEP and will actively try to take your child off them to avoid issues with Adequate Yearly Progress associated with state testing (historically there are AYP issues in these groups for the district). Would not recommend this district or school.

Last modified Lionville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.