Bad
Good

Posted August 18, 2014
The high school nurse is ansolutely horrid. My child has severe anxiety and panic attacks. The Elementary School Nurse was wonderful with my daughter. The high school nurse turned her away and said, "I can't do anything for you!" Whoever heard of this??? A medical professional turning a child away??? Anyone with a mental problem can walk into any hospital and they will NEVER turn them away. So I immediately withdrew my child and I am homeschooling her.

Farrell Area High School/Upper Middle School 4

Posted November 08, 2009
this school is excellent in terms of quality of learning and its diverse community. Many students have gone onto many endeavours in life. there is a now stronger leadership now in the school district.

Posted September 12, 2008
This is the worst school I have ever been to. The teacher didn't even teach and the school money wasn't spended on what was importent. They remodel the school instead of buying books.

Farrell Area High School/Upper Middle School 4

Posted March 23, 2006
After graduating from Farrell High School, I feel that I have gained alot of knowledge. Considering that I did get into the University of Pittsburgh with the help of Ms. Jefferson the guidance counselor, I feel that a Farrell High education can be very helpful if a student allows themself to actually learn. Although most of my senior year I didnt put much effort into it. I feel that there is a great quality in the academic programs at Farrell High. There is a large availability of music, art, sports, and other extracurricular activites at this school. I took part in alot of different activities. I enjoyed every activity that I did. I love Farrell's extracuricular activites. Parents at Farrell High have a high level involvement in most activities at the school. My mother was involved in all of the activities that I took part. Overall Farrell is a good school.

Posted March 07, 2005
As a former student, I will not be sending my daughter to this school. Sadly, based on where we live, my husband and I will have to pay out-of-district tuition. (but well worth it) The academic levels are substandard. The extracurricular activities are average. Our #1 reason for our strong feelings is that it is not a safe school.

Farrell Area High School/Upper Middle School
1700 Roemer Blvd, Farrell, PA  16121
Last modified Farrell Area High School/Upper Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.