No rating

Trevose Day School

Private | PK-5

Living in...

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $233,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,050.

Posted May 23, 2013

Trevose Day school is a quality education at a fair price. The teachers are so wonderful and the current administrator has gone above and beyond to help my children and family over the years. I only wish they went to 8th grade. I could not find a school that compared until my child went to high school.

Posted January 24, 2011

Send your children here!!!! Best secret for education in Lower Bucks! The pre-k and kindergarten programs are superior to most! My children both reading at 4, love school, feel happy and challenged, and are way ahead academically than most children their ages! I love the full day kindergarten program and am in my 4th year here. Amazing place!

Posted January 7, 2011

My children went to Trevose Day School several years ago. I feel the need to let other parents know the quality education that is available at this school. My children are currently in 5th and 9th grade. They are both so successful in with their school work. I have heard from numerous teachers that my children have such a strong work ethic, have a solid knowledge base and are such will behaved kids. Yes, some of this comes from home, but I also have to credit a big chunk of this to the teachers at Trevose. I especially have to credit Mrs. Buckley, she is such a dedicated, caring and creative teacher. All the staff at Trevose Day school are professional and dedicated beyond belief. Thank you!

Posted November 25, 2009

This is a fantastic school! My son has progressed tremendously in just two months of Kindergarten. Tuition is reasonable.

Posted November 4, 2009

Great school! Teachers give a lot of personal attention to each student and keep every child fully engaged. With so much less focus on preparing students for standardized testing, curriculum can instead focus on real education.

Posted June 24, 2009

This school is amazing! Both of my sons went there and I could not have made a better choice. The teachers are truly caring and loving and the education excels on all levels especially in math and reading. This school provides an excellemt foundation for any kid! I just wish they could extend their program into middle school!

Posted April 15, 2008

I could not be happier with the education that my child has recieved at Trevose! The teachers give 150%. They teach to the individuals instead of the group especially for reading and math. The new administration goes above and beyond as well in helping and communicating with us. I highly recommend their elementary school program.

Posted February 27, 2008

Excellent school! Family environment. Staff is very professional. Mrs. Serva(Montessori pre-K, Kindergarten) and Mrs. Currey ( K-1) is absolutely brilliant teachers!

Posted October 23, 2007

I have a long history with this school. As a child I went to Trevose. Years later, my daughter is now a student there. The teachers are so caring, the activities are exciting and interesting. My daughter is receiving an excellent education. My only complaint is that I cannot put more than five stars on this review.

Posted April 30, 2007

The school has been a blessing. It provides the safety and structure that public schools lack, yet not as rigid as parochial schools. My chilren (1st & Pre-K) have developed a love of learning. The 1st grade teacher and asst. teacher are amazing! They make learning FUN!

Posted May 25, 2006

Kindergarten teacher is amazing. Kids love her. I most certainly recommend Trevose Day School kindergarten to any parent.

Posted April 12, 2006

My child is very happy and so am I. Academically and socially, teachers are adept.

Posted October 21, 2005

School excellent for pre-K and K-3, but falters beyond that. The kindergarten teacher (Ms. Sarah Turner) is superb, a real treasure, while the 2nd grade teacher (Ms. Becky Buckley) is in the same league, easily both 5+ on the scales used here. My child gained the most from these two, and are the most remembered by students who have moved on. Leadership of the principal leaves something to be desired. Most staff workers are dedicated, 4+ to 5. Have rated this school as a 4, but if the rest of the teachers (and leadership) were like the two teachers named above, this school would be a solid 5 in this parent's opinion. School is supposed to be from pre-K to 5th grade.

Posted October 10, 2005

I found the program strong academically, on par with other private schools with which I am familiar. The teachers and administrators are great and very accessable. The small atmosphere is delightful and the school community very nice.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 24% 3%