Bad
Good

The school is 'for' the students. Caring staff, and up to date teachers who care.

My daughter is in kindergarten and her teacher is awesome she is doing well loves gym class art computer class recess music and riding the bus home love this school

Though both of my kids are doing well in school, I don't feel they are getting enough homework. My kids are done in about 20 minutes. My 5th grader should be getting some book reports and learning to take notes for next year.. They both like the teachers and seem very motivated .I hope it pays off and she is prepared for the middle school.. We shall see, and I will let you know!

I have mixed feeling about this school. Some teachers are great and will go the extra mile while other are obviously just there for a pay check. The princalpal does the best he can with what he has available in my opinion, however it is way overcrowded and the school board wont spend the nessisarry money needed for expansion.

This school is what an elementary school should be. The teachers have a common goal and they are a close knit group which gives students a sense of belonging. I have witnessed for myself how this faculity works together for the good of the sturdents and the district. I was also impressed by the clean appearance of the building.

I recently attended the Open House at Dana St. Elementary school and found it to be enjoying and informative. It was very heart-warming to see so many children with their parents and grandparents sharing in their progress.

Last modified Dana El Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.