K
Glenolden, PA

1 star

Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center 1

Posted March 06, 2015
Just informing parents that the K-Center changed so much! Not only do they no longer have Art, Music, Gym. They sit in their chairs for 7 hours straight. The only time they get a break is during lunch. And during Lunch your child or children are not allowed to talk they have to stay quite.. I never heard of such thing ever! Lunch should be like a break and be able to talk inside voices. And the Principle brushes everything under the rug, including the Secretary as well is rude and ignorant. I think for all the taxes we pay our schools shouldn't be so bad. Please be advise before sending your child or children there. Sincerly,

Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center 0

Posted September 17, 2008
I loved this school! My son attended the first year of their full-day program and had an excellent teacher! Even though my son is now in another school, he often talks about how much he misses the K-Center. Great place for any kindergartener.

Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center
1 School Ln, Glenolden, PA  19036
Last modified Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center is a Public school that serves grade K
Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top