K
Glenolden, PA

Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center 1

Posted March 06, 2015
Just informing parents that the K-Center changed so much! Not only do they no longer have Art, Music, Gym. They sit in their chairs for 7 hours straight. The only time they get a break is during lunch. And during Lunch your child or children are not allowed to talk they have to stay quite.. I never heard of such thing ever! Lunch should be like a break and be able to talk inside voices. And the Principle brushes everything under the rug, including the Secretary as well is rude and ignorant. I think for all the taxes we pay our schools shouldn't be so bad. Please be advise before sending your child or children there. Sincerly,

Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center

Posted September 17, 2008
I loved this school! My son attended the first year of their full-day program and had an excellent teacher! Even though my son is now in another school, he often talks about how much he misses the K-Center. Great place for any kindergartener.

Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center
1 School Ln, Glenolden, PA  19036
Last modified Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center is a Public school that serves grade K
Southeast Delco Kindergarten Center Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top