Upper Moreland Intermediate School 5

Posted March 08, 2010
My son has been in the district since 1st grade and we love it! I actually based my recent move on staying in the same school. I was surpised at the diversity, I love the communication, safety procedures and all the extracurricular programs available. PLEASE keep up all the good work!!

Upper Moreland Intermediate School 5

Posted May 30, 2007
My daugther goes to this school, she loves it is a Wonderful school, the academic program is well done, Dr. Waters the Principal is very involved with the kids, teachers are very open to parents comments and help, the instrument program for 4th and 5th graders is A+, free extracurricular activities offered by the township for 4th and 5th graders and also enrichment program is offered by the HSA during winter for a minimum fee. Parents need to be involved more, this School District has a lot good ideas but they need parents to get involved. I will recommend this school to any family that is moving to this School District.

Upper Moreland Intermediate School
3990 Orangemans Rd, Hatboro, PA  19040
Last modified Upper Moreland Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Upper Moreland Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top