Jenkintown Middle School 5

Jenkintown Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2005

Jenkintown Middle School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
I just moved to Jenkintown, PA. I had my kids in the same private school they had been in for years, until I visited Jenkintown School. It was like a gift from God to find out that I moved to a neighborhood that had such a great school. This school has thought of everything! I could not find one flaw when interviewing this school for my children's education. Jenkintown School showed me what a school can offer and now I will not settle for less. I can also save my money on private school for my children's college education.

Jenkintown Middle School
West & Highland Avenues, Jenkintown, PA  19046
Last modified Jenkintown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8
Jenkintown Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top