Jim Thorpe, PA

Posted November 10, 2013
This school is by far the best...I have 1 that graduated from st. Joe's last year and it was the best change for him. He attended Penn kidder and I was not satisfied with the school. We decided to transfer him and I can honestly say we could not have been happier with the overall change in academics and teacher involvement with their students. The kids are able to learn so much and be taught self respect which is no longer taught in some homes or public schools.. I have 2 young ones now in st.Joe's and am very pleased... They definately make it affordable and work with almost every budget enabling everyone to send their kids catholic school... This is an excellent school!!

Posted June 23, 2012
is a wonderful school, every child gets a great education there. The teachers are also very helpful.

Posted January 24, 2010
I am parent of three sons, one who graduated from this school last June, one in the 6th grade and another who is not yet in school. We feel blessed and fortunate to have this 'gem' of in our community. A child can learn in a safe environment where academics and morals are just a as important. The school may not be 'new' like most middle schools, but the small class sizes and the fact that you are welcomed into a 'family' is something that you will not duplicate in a bigger school. As a result of the education here I firmly believe that my children will have the skills to succed in life.

Posted August 06, 2009
The second of our two daughters graduated from St. Joseph Reg Academy this past Spring, my wife and I will miss this great, safe and spiritual school. Both are well disciplined with very good study habits and treat others the way they would want to be treated....Good Job SJRA!

Posted March 12, 2009
I am a parent, grandparent and was a student of St. Joseph's regional Academy. My granddaughter is '4th' generation attending this school. It offers the best in academic, spiritual and social guidance for your child.

Posted March 05, 2009
Our son has attended St. Joseph Regional Academy for the past 7 years. We are continually impressed by how he responds to his classmates and teachers. Even as a non Catholic family, our son benefits greatly from the values that are taught and practiced at this school. Each teacher has been outstanding! The small class size allows our son to receive an education that encourages him to do his best and get individualized help when needed. We appreciate how this school has helped us raise a child that sees his education as a rewarding experience. When he wakes up for breakfast some mornings and asks us to help him prepare for a test, we are constantly reminded that this school has helped him become a child who wants to learn...

St Joseph Regional Academy 4

Posted August 31, 2007
I am the parent of an 11 year old who has attended SJRA since kindergarten. our school has a lot to offer both academic and extra curricular. yes our school is old and lacks a modern gym and all the bells and whistles of a million dollar school , but a good education along with morals are taught here, by dedicated teachers who could earn a lot more in a public school setting . the main thing is our daughter is happy and well-rounded and our son who went through 13 years of catholic education is thriving in colledg. sometime sacraficing that brand new car, pool etc... to afford tuition is priceless.

Posted July 19, 2007
- a former student

St Joseph Regional Academy
25 West 6th Street, Jim Thorpe, PA  18229
Last modified St Joseph Regional Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Joseph Regional Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top