Bad
Good

This school is falling apart. Everybody cant control themselves there was seven fights in one week before grades are dropping its not good!!

This school is terrible there are really mean students and fights alot I hate it

My school sucks so much. They judge you like no tomorrow. I can't believe how horrible the rules are and how horrible the dress code is. Especially the tight class work with the science fair and the due dates for history day. They even have those stupid TDA questions. All they literally care about Is our grades but they don't want to put the work in. This school sucks. You literally go down the hall everyday and hear they kids compare the school to Dallas or Lake Lehman. They want to switch schools so bad but they cant. We all dream of switching school and if you do you are living life my friend

I'm a 7th grader at this school. I have been going to this district since 1st grade. I am now realizing how different everything is in the middle school. Most teachers principles don't know this but some of the are very very nice and the others will scold you for any little thing you do and then when te principles come in they'll try to act all sweet and stuff. The orchestra teacher is the best though!:) I know you guys won't really take this comment into consideration, probably might not even read it. What the school doesn't understand is that NOT EVERY STUDENT IS THE SAME. They have so many strict rules and act as if we are like drug dealers or something. They won't even let us bring a water bottle because they think we can have alcohol in it...like really?I'm not a fan of the lunch either, but then again it's wayyyy better than elementary food that tastes like play-doh. And FYI when the teachers are talking about us ... WE CAN HEAR YOU!!!! Calling is dumb and irrisponsible. You should not be treating us like college students because we don't know everything you know. we're just learning it. To be a teacher, you HAVE to have patience.

The Wyoming Valley West Middle School is a great environment for any student. The teachers are very kind (as long as you behave appropriately) and are great at running there classes thoroughly. I started in the Valley West school district and spent all three years in that middle school. I'm in ninth grade now and I am glad to say some of my happiest memories are from the middle school. I wouldn't be the person I am today if I did not go to the Wyoming Valley West Middle school.

this school has bullies in it. one time this kid told me to re-arrange my face. I like how I walk home and met nice people on the way. My school can improve by teaching others that it's not good to be mean. you don't know....someone can just kill themselves because of bullies. the bad students DONT get punished enough. This school can also improve by MAKING the students not to smoke, drink, be all scummy. there rooms are so old fashioned. if I were you, I wouldn't want to go to this school unless your really popular or really rich.

Ive been going to this school for 3 years and im in 8 grade. :D The school is good but the caf. food stincks! its gross so if you plan on goin to the school at any point ummm pack a lunch i always do!!!!! but other wise its good and our band teacher is an AMAZING band teacher! BAND ROCKS!!!!!!! i'm in 1st chair!!!!!!!!! ;)

i heard this school is so great so i am ready to go to 6th grade next week

I have no problems wiht any of the teachers or leadership with our school. Parents have a responsibility to work with kids at home and discipline them, not the other way around. You get out of school what you put in it. The teachers at WVW middle on the whole are competent and helpful.

I believe there is also too much pressure with the PSSA. My son is having alot of trouble with Math and all they are concerned is that he does well in the PSSA. They tell me there is no tutoring for him at the school so he is slipping through the cracks. I feel it is the responsibility of the school and the parent. Where is the help from the school?

Last modified Wyoming Valley West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.