K-5 & Ungraded
Kutztown, PA

Posted January 19, 2014
Kutztown Elementary school has served my children well! My children were taught by wonderful and caring teachers. The curriculum was rigorous without the teaching to the test mentality. My children have had many successes and I thank the district for their foundations in education.

Posted October 27, 2011
I have 2 children in KES one of which has special needs. They are fantastic with both. My kids love to go to school and can't wait for Monday to come(strange but true). My "life skills" child is progressing in ways that I never thought she would. Her teacher and aids are fantastic, caring and supportive individuals. My third grader is also doing fanastic and loves her teachers. We are so glad that we moved to this district.

Posted June 29, 2009
This is a great school. The safety and education of the children are their first priorities.

Posted March 22, 2008

Posted October 31, 2006
I'm very impressed with the leadership and academic direction Kutztown Elementary School is heading. The school principal and faculty are very child-centered. I'm proud to be a part of this school community!

Posted March 28, 2006
This school has an excellent faculty They strive to do their best and to get the kids to do their best as well. The student teacher ratio has been kept small which enables the students to get more 1-on-1 learning creating an optimum environment for learning! Kutztown Elem. far surpasses all the other schools in the area.

Kutztown El School
40 Normal Ave, Kutztown, PA  19530
Last modified Kutztown El School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kutztown El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top