Bad
Good

Kutztown Elementary school has served my children well! My children were taught by wonderful and caring teachers. The curriculum was rigorous without the teaching to the test mentality. My children have had many successes and I thank the district for their foundations in education.

I have 2 children in KES one of which has special needs. They are fantastic with both. My kids love to go to school and can't wait for Monday to come(strange but true). My "life skills" child is progressing in ways that I never thought she would. Her teacher and aids are fantastic, caring and supportive individuals. My third grader is also doing fanastic and loves her teachers. We are so glad that we moved to this district.

This is a great school. The safety and education of the children are their first priorities.

I'm very impressed with the leadership and academic direction Kutztown Elementary School is heading. The school principal and faculty are very child-centered. I'm proud to be a part of this school community!

Last modified Kutztown El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.