Posted June 11, 2010
We have had nothing but positive experiences with this school. The teachers and staff are experienced and caring, and know the children by name. My daughter had a "bullying" experience on the bus this year, and the principal was ON the bus to take care of the problem the same day.

Hans Herr El School 4

Posted May 08, 2010

Hans Herr El School 1

Posted April 21, 2010

Hans Herr El School 1

Posted June 04, 2009
This was my daughters first year at the school and it will be her last. While her teacher was very caring, the principal and assistant principal did very little in the way of leadership and effectively handling student bullying situations. They did offer my daughetr reading and math help but she will not be attending this school nexy year.

Posted January 23, 2008
Hans-Herr Elementary has the best teachers and caring Principal. They strive to help each student do the best they can. The teachers have excellent communication between themselves and the parents. I would not wish for my children to be in any other school district.

Posted February 27, 2007
My husband graduated from L-S and when we had children, we moved back to this district for a reason. We have 6 children in the district. It is great to walk in to the office and the staff knows who you are and who your children are - by name. Caring teachers and staff, great academics, tremendous parent involvement = a wonderful and supportive environment for my kids.

Hans Herr El School 4

Posted April 04, 2005

Posted October 13, 2004
This is a great school, caring teachers and wonderful administrators. It reminds me of my elementary school in the 1960's. Parental involvement is high and encouraged. Hans Herr is a very safe and clean school, filled with smiling happy kids.

Hans Herr El School
1600 Book Rd, Lampeter, PA  17537
Last modified Hans Herr El School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hans Herr El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top