Posted February 06, 2009
We had one child graduate from Adath Israel Preschool and Kindergarten and another child is currently in the school -- we love the school! Adath Israel is warm, nurturing, friendly and fun, and the children get a fabulous education at the same time. My first child started Adath at the age of 2 and after going to Adath through the Pre-First class, she was far ahead of her first-grade peers, both academically and socially. My 3 year-old is similarly having a wonderful experience at Adath and looks forward to going to school every day. The staff is experienced, kind, caring and loving. The director is second to none -- she knows every student and parent by name and has constant interaction with the students and parents. Adath Israel is a home away from home to our children and for that we are thankful!

Posted November 13, 2007
I am the parent of a child who attended Adath Israel from preschool through kindergarten and another child who has just begun his journey through A.I. All of the teachers who taught my children were/are warm, nurturing, caring and intelligent individuals, who always have the best interest of the children in mind. My oldest child began 1st grade performing above grade level given that A.I.'s pre-1st class follows a 1st grade curriculum. I recommend A.I. without reservation, and only wish it had grade-levels beyond pre-1st/K.

Posted November 05, 2007
The Adath Israel Preschool is a warm and nurturing place with an extraordinary staff of committed and experienced educators. Through a developmentally appropriate Jewish early childhood program, all children receive hands-on experiences that promote individual growth in all area of learning. We have playgroups for toddlers; half-day and full-day Preschool; and accredited kindergarten and Pre-First programs. For the Playgroup and Preschool classes, parents have the flexibility of choosing the days and hours of weekly attendance. Early and Late extended care is also available. The Pre-First class is an all-day kindergarten program.

Temple Adath Israel Day School
250 North Highland Avenue, Merion Station, PA  19066
(610) 934-1920
Last modified Temple Adath Israel Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Temple Adath Israel Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top