Posted September 18, 2010
As a former student, I have to say this is by far the WORST school I ever attended. No offense, but the Morrisville Boro School District is an absolute joke; as well as a disgrace. Mediocre teachings, classes, and the school itself is in sorry shape. I only attended MHS for 6th grade before transferring to Pennsbury. MHS was a nightmare to me, I hope to NEVER relive. As I recall, in this school, I only had 1-3 decent teachers. Almost every bathroom was locked, so it's a wonder someone didn't have an accident or get a bladder infection. Students weren't interested in learning, teachers weren't interested in getting them engaged. I would never make my children attend this pitiful school. Morrisville needs to seriously wake up and improve their overall standing, education included!

Posted April 29, 2010
My children attend and I think it is an excellent school. Maybe these fund can help them move forward.

Posted January 21, 2010
I rate this school thus far as a 10, my son is a six grader at this school and I see the progression in him day after day. This school and the teachers are amazing at what they do. I just wish they had a better sports system.

Morrisville Boro Middle School/High School 5

Posted August 08, 2009

Posted August 01, 2009
They worry about the buildings when the teaching is poor. The kids don't care to learn, the teachers don't care to teach. They think a new building will make it all better. Well, wrong. The State needs to come and clean house and get things right.

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted June 30, 2008
As a current student of Morrisville High School, what I can say about it is that it has an amazing amount of teachers willing to put forth their full effort to teach students. However, despite the fact that while they put forth effort, the students do NOT succeed and fail constantly. Henceforth, they give the school a bad rep. To be blunt, the school has very few students that care about education. It's like any other high school, only with even more idiots to contend with. While you have amazing teachers, you have unimaginable morons. So I would suggest if you want a good school for education, you do not attend Morrisville High School. It would be a good place to learn if there were not so many distractions. I.E fighting, chaos, unruly students, sabotage, and idiocy and its finest. No, the staff is fine. Students? No.

Posted June 30, 2008
I am a former student of MHS, and what stood out to me most about the school was how caring and friendly most of teachers were. Everyone knows everyone, and in some senses that can be kindof homely. In another light, the fact that there isn't as many students causes a lot of social uproar. There's little to no security in the school, even after all it's been through. The staff is excellent, and if the students would make more of an effort towards class instead of drama, this school could exceed the expectations of most. Unfortunately, unless some changes are made, I can't see this happening. The school is very concerned about the emotional state of its students, which is great, but sometimes so much so to where things are expanded into bigger problems than they were. Excellent English programs. Terrible Science programs. I enjoyed my stay there.

Morrisville Boro Middle School/High School 3

Posted April 23, 2006
The academic programs range from wonderful-the english department-to lack luster-the math and science departments. The electives are wonderful and well developed. For some children the small amount of children in the school may be good. For those children trying to go into a specific field, the small school may be harder for them. The small amount of children in mhs has led to a small number of classes and many teachers who are seen as jokes. The small school also makes choosing friends harder as the selection is not large. The cliques are few and divided, and race and class are the main factors when it comes to deciding between social groups.

Morrisville Boro Middle School/High School 4

Posted April 07, 2006
Morrisville is a small school that is close-knit. The teachers truly care about the students and the community. Small class sizes allow lots of individual time for students, but funding is often a problem.

Morrisville Boro Middle School/High School
550 W Palmer at Cox, Morrisville, PA  19067
Last modified Morrisville Boro Middle School/High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Morrisville Boro Middle School/High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top