Bad
Good

I love Lockley School, the teachers and staff are wondeful, caring individuals. My son had to repeat kindergarten and was very upset about this, but they reassured me things would be fine. His teacher is wonderful and caring. I couldn't ask for a better place to start out school.

My son went thru this school and just loved it. He is reading, YES, reading, the little Golden Books and actually knows the words. At the same age when my oldest daughter completed kindergarten after attending a private school, she just was not on the same level. The teachers were great, he loved school and I completely recommend this program to other parents.

I have 2 children, one who attended this school 5 yrs ago and one who now attends. My oldest has also since went to JFK (who I am NOT at ALL impressed with), and now attends GW. I have to say when I thought about sending my 1st to Lockley I was not happy..it is in desperate need of improvements...but once my oldest finished her 1st month, I had a brand new attitude. Did you ever hear the saying, you can't judge a book by it's cover? The teachers are fantastic, so very helpful, the best communication of all the schools in NC that I have had to deal with thus far, and the principal is simply awesome. She is very approachable and down to earth, and has a deep concern and passion for the kids there at Lockley. I know my kids are safe & gaining a passion for learning.

Last modified Harry W Lockley Kdg Center is a Public school that serves grade K