New Oxford, PA
Students enrolled: 1,267

Posted March 28, 2014
The teachers at New Oxford prepared me well for college! They also offer many electives and tech classes. I enjoyed my time there and would recommend it to any parent!

New Oxford Senior High School 1

Posted September 24, 2012
I call for the immediate resignation of all parties involved in the Russian Revolution show at your school. How dare you celebrate the elimination/ executions of so many people. Superintendant Harbaugh ,you need to do your job or resign!

New Oxford Senior High School 1

Posted September 15, 2011
just started there and i thought my old school was bad but this one is way worse teachers see bullying and dont say anything!!!!!!! im looking at online schooling now !!!!!!!

Posted September 01, 2009
Career choices are many times identified upon reaching higher education whereas some kids do end up identifying their careers at an early age, others don't because it might be overwhelming at times. We need to encourage our kids to pursue higher education and to help them identify that life does not begin when you start work at a local factory. Please don't misunderstand, there is nothing wrong with blue collar work if that is your choice and if you are already working one, you must know the physical demands it requires. No one is dumb, everyone knows something good they can excel at. For our kids, I believe we need to help them look pass their noses, it's not the same world we started with anymore, we need to help our kids become more than we eve imagine!

New Oxford Senior High School 2

Posted August 31, 2009
My son is a special needs child...we have fought with the high school to get him an IEP. We have one but it is sub-standard, and not a bit helpful or sensative to his needs. We are searching cyber schools now!!

New Oxford Senior High School 4

Posted June 15, 2009
This school actually cares about your child and whether or not they succeed.

Posted March 05, 2009
NOHS has the potential to be a great school. Sadly, the current leadership does not provide the kind of role model I expect for my children. Most teachers at the school really care about their students, yet there are some who I can't figure out why they are teachers. The people in charge should pay more attention to the stress levels in the building due to poor leadership.

Posted March 02, 2009
this school seriously needs to understand That BULLYING is the worst thing here..i cant stand seeing my daughter crying

Posted November 05, 2008
i was a former student of this school and it did more for me with the learning disability that i have then any of my former schools

Posted May 26, 2008
We moved from another state and my children attend this high school. I have to say that the kids love it here. The teachers from both Fall'07 and Spring'08 semesters have been very helpful. Honestly, the kids were struggling with moving to a new area, making friends, etc. and we emailed the teachers our concerns; they were more then fabulous. They all, I mean every single one of them emailed me back within a week and we kept in contact with them throughout the year. I can't say enough about the school. The ladies in the office have been great and patient as well. I would recommend this high school to another parent; I would let them know how great they are to the parents as well as the kids.

130 Berlin Rd, New Oxford, PA  17350
Last modified New Oxford Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Oxford Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top