Bad
Good

My daughter started 4th grade here this past school year. She loves it here ; she had a good stern teacher Mrs. Davis and I loved for my daughter. She pushed her to do better in school. I love the open line of communication they have here. The new principal I can truly say she is there for the kids and cares. She makes herself available to meet with parents and attends the workshops and home and school meetings for the parents. They have an excellent home and school board. I am glad my daughter was able to transfer to such a good school.

The quality of the education is good. The office personnel is very attentive and helpful. The principal is very moody and unapproachable, while I understand the principal is busy she is involved in the office operations and when asked a question some days she's pleasant and other days she is very unpleasant and defensive. I would she get training on how to deal with parents on a daily basis.

I HAVE TWO CHILDREN CURRENTLY ATTENDING F.S EDMONDS SCHOOL AND I CONSIDER IT A PREVILAGE IN HAVING MY CHILDREN ATTEND THIS SCHOOL.IT IS ACADEMICALLY STRUCTURED FOR YOUR CHILD TO SUCEED IN EDUCATION. THEY CURRENTLY HAVE A HOME AND SCHOOL ASSOCIATION THAT IS VERY HELPFUL TO ME AS A CONCERNED PARENT.

My son has an excellent teacher this year. She is determined to make sure that all her students do well. That makes me very comfortable. Some teachers just don't care. If you have any questions or concerns, she responds immediately.

The bad apples spoil this school. The secretaries are rude and apathetic to parent needs.

Edmonds has great! teachers who really go above and beyond the call duty. Overall the school is ok, however there's a few bad apples that want to do nothing but fight. More parents need to get involved. I've decided no more public schools.

I currently have tow children in this school, in grade K and 2nd. I find that the school's teachers are excellent and welcome parent involvement. F.S Edmounds was a pleasant surprise. After ignoring Philadelphia public schools as a whole for 2 years, I decided to try F.S. Edmounds after several dissappointments with private and charter schools. F.S. Edmounds is like an oasis in the desert. The school sets high standards for it students and has great opportunities for improvong your child's academic progress like Power Hour and Saturday school. They also have a dependable and safe before and after care program, housed in the school. I would recommend this school to family and friends.

Last modified Edmonds Franklin S School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.