Philadelphia, PA

Logan James School 1

Posted August 31, 2012
I do not like this school at all. I have a son who will be entering the second grade but I will definitely look for somewhere for him to go. In kindergarten and the first grade the teachers would tell me that my son has problem with focusing and other problems but didn't go from there. They didn't have any suggestions on to how to fix his problems or anything. No HELP whatsoever but yet continue tell me how much of a bad child he is.

Logan James School 5

Posted May 17, 2010
This school has a group of excellent and very dedicated teachers. Together with the previous principal, they have developed and implemented many new and innovative techniques. They also encourage and beg for parental support. The principal is very nice and caring. Your child is lucky to attend there.

Logan James School 2

Posted November 05, 2009
My son has been going to this a little over a year now, and I don't see no different about this school from any other school I've sent my children to. It's horrible. Their after school doesn't work, their IEP program is a waste of my son time, and their summer program is no better. My son still having problems.

Logan James School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They have introduced some innovative educational practices and are dedicated to the students in a difficult environment

Logan James School 1

Posted December 30, 2008

Logan James School 2

Posted May 15, 2006
The Philadelphia Zoo is more organized than this institution! The principal has no involvement unless you complain to the Northwest Regional office. This school claims to need parental involvement, but doesn't really welcome it. If this is your neighborhood school, find another place to send your child as soon as possible!

Logan James School
1700 Lindley Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19141
Last modified Logan James School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Logan James School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top