Bad
Good

Logan School Staff and Principal are the Best! I wish the Philadelphia School Board do more for our Public Schools. I give Logan James School Five Stars!! :)And My Daughter has been on the Honor Roll from Kindergarten to Present 2nd grade.

I do not like this school at all. I have a son who will be entering the second grade but I will definitely look for somewhere for him to go. In kindergarten and the first grade the teachers would tell me that my son has problem with focusing and other problems but didn't go from there. They didn't have any suggestions on to how to fix his problems or anything. No HELP whatsoever but yet continue tell me how much of a bad child he is.

This school has a group of excellent and very dedicated teachers. Together with the previous principal, they have developed and implemented many new and innovative techniques. They also encourage and beg for parental support. The principal is very nice and caring. Your child is lucky to attend there.

My son has been going to this a little over a year now, and I don't see no different about this school from any other school I've sent my children to. It's horrible. Their after school doesn't work, their IEP program is a waste of my son time, and their summer program is no better. My son still having problems.

They have introduced some innovative educational practices and are dedicated to the students in a difficult environment

Last modified Logan James School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.