Philadelphia, PA

Steel Edward School 0

Posted March 26, 2010
This school is very unorganized. The 5th through 7th grade students run that school. The principal do not believe in suspending her babies. The kids fight disrespect staff and students. The school is a mess. If your child go to Edward T. Steel get them out ASAP. This is coming from a parent and an employee of this school

Steel Edward School 2

Posted February 08, 2010

Steel Edward School 1

Posted August 09, 2005
Both of my sons went to this school for one year. My husband and I sent them here just because it was closer to our home. That was a hugh mistake. Both of my boys hated it. Their curriculm is below average. My oldest son is extremly smart but because the teaching he was receiving wasn't good he became somewhat lazy so that he wouldn't be ahead of the other students but he still was ahead. Both of their grades slipped looking back at their 2004 report cards from their previous school. I didn't feel like my children were safe and I also didn't feel as though they were getting the needed education. This school almost made me give up on Philadelphia's public schools all together. They will not be attending this school for 2005-06 year and I thank my God for this. This was a punishment for them and us.

Steel Edward School
4301 Wayne Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19140
Last modified Steel Edward School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Steel Edward School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top