Philadelphia, PA

Posted August 02, 2013
I love this school last year my grandson was in kindagarden and he did great now he will be going into 1st grad and I cant wate to see how he dose this year

Sullivan James J School 2

Posted April 30, 2013
This school smell when you walk into the hallways and in the front door. The children are horrible and may influence your child in a negative way. On the flip side it is one of the better school in the neighborhood but if you have a choice choose another school because this school is not good for my child. The teachers are great and will work with you but the school conditions make it hard for them. The school district of Philadelphia has gotten worse and it shows in their classroom sizes and lack of extracurricular activities for the children.

Posted April 21, 2010
My children have attended Sullivan for many years. The present Principal cares about the students and the former teacher who says she talks down to the staff is not telling the whole story. The principal abides by the rules. Sullivan has mostly excellent teachers. I do have issue with the lunch aides who I have personally witnessed yelling at students and giving out detention without good cause. Parents aren't notified . Besides that issue, I feel Sullivan is a good school.

Posted April 18, 2010
It is a school where employees truly care about each students and conmtinue to strive to educate them!

Posted April 06, 2010

Sullivan James J School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I have been a part of the Sullivan family for about 16 years not. Both of my children attended Sullivan and are now successful adults. I began working at Sullivan 15 years ago and I think it is a great place for children. The staff at Sullivan and very dedicated and strive to make every year a success for every child. What do I love about Sullivan? I love the children, staff, and parents who all work together to make the educational experience enriching as well as fun.

Posted August 29, 2009

Sullivan James J School 2

Posted January 30, 2009

Sullivan James J School 0

Posted April 11, 2008
I am a former teacher at Sullivan and I can honestly say that I sympathize with the parents who complain about the prinicipal. She is a major contributor to the school's poor image and performance. She does talk down to the children in a loud voice; she did the same thing to the teachers when I was there. I am so sorry that more cannot be done to dismiss her due to incompetence.

Sullivan James J School 1

Posted December 18, 2007

Sullivan James J School
5300 Ditman St, Philadelphia, PA  19124
Last modified Sullivan James J School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sullivan James J School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top