Philadelphia, PA
Students enrolled: 1,160

Posted May 10, 2014
Great clean school , professional well mannered teachers and staff, Friendly sociable students, Neighborhood well maintained by caring friendly people who interact with people.

Posted May 07, 2012
I think this school is excellent. I've been there for four great years. My teachers were Mrs. Warzinyak, Mrs. Casey, Ms. LeSaint, and Mrs. Loving. The teachers there have a great source of knowledge and are great, loving teachers.

Forrest Edwin School 4

Posted April 21, 2011
This school was ok but i was only here for 3 years to finish 3rd, 4th and 5th grades. But overall it was one of the best schools i went to. The teachers always wanted to teach their students and wanted parents to get involved with their children's education. I had 2 favorite teacherswhen i attended this school, they were, Mrs. Wible and Ms. Jordan.

Posted May 11, 2009
i think this is a excellent school to put your children in be cause not only acedemics theydo at forrest but have different clubs like balmost every sport drama club,and othera just ask to sign up

Posted September 06, 2007
I think this is a great school. There is constant parent teacher interaction and always an activity or event going on to involve the kids. With all the fund-raising, trips, family nights (movie night skating, pizza hut, bowling) just to name a few. I am very impressed with all of the involvement. We have only been apart of the Forrest family for 1 year now. (kindergarten). I can not wait to see what's in store for us in the first grade. I am also looking forward for my new pre-schooler to attend kindergarten next year, with the same excitement and motivation my son has now. He has encouraged her so much she can't hardly wait to start. The only 'problem' I have seem to have had was with all the construction at dismissal time it's crazy,but its for good cause, all the kids will benefit from it.

Posted September 20, 2006
I have been a parent of Edwin Forrest for 6 years. My 4th child has just started kindergarten. The academic program they have to offer is wonderful! There are so many ways for your child to learn. They even offer programs for those who may need some help. My children have been involved in the band, track team and gymnastics, all of which they enjoy doing. The only way for you to keep your child successful in school, is to be involved, know what is going on and be willing to participate.

Forrest Edwin School 3

Posted February 19, 2005
This year is better than last, but improvement is needed, benchmark equivilent = Partially on target for this point in time. Few shining stars to mention: Ms. Zaidman, Ms. Gundzik, Ms. Payne, Ms. Jordan, Ms. Corish, Ms. McMahon, thank you for your dedication.

Forrest Edwin School
7300 Cottage St, Philadelphia, PA  19136
Last modified Forrest Edwin School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forrest Edwin School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top