Philadelphia, PA

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted October 31, 2009
This is a great school my daughter has been there for 4 years she graduates this year ty for making it a good experience for her.

Posted October 21, 2009
they have lots of things to do to keep kids off the streets

Posted October 03, 2009
Best technical Vocational school in the Philadelphia area, with lasting camaradarie

Posted September 29, 2009
I 'love' my school so much i mean it motivates me so much make me wanna graduate.Dobbins is a wonderful school where young aldults are continuosly getting pushed foward closer to there success :Sharneice' 2011

Posted March 26, 2009

Dobbins Avt High School 5

Posted October 03, 2008
dobbins is a great school..... It's just the kids dont put much effort int their work. It seems as if they lost their motivation.

Posted August 30, 2008
The teachers are great. But I would never send my son to this school ever. The school is Bad. No one can control those kids. I went to this school in 2003. I would not recommend this school to no one.

Dobbins Avt High School 5

Posted June 30, 2004
- a former student
I am a graduate of Dobbins AVT High school and I think the school does a great job of preparing its students for the future. I live in Texas where the curriculm is horrible. Many students graduate and have to take remedial courses. Dobbins prepares its students for college and the workforce. I am now an employee at ConocoPhillips in Houston, TX. Thank you Dobbins/Randolph AVT High School!

Dobbins Avt High School 2

Posted May 12, 2004

Dobbins Avt High School
2150 West Lehigh Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19132
Last modified Dobbins Avt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dobbins Avt High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top