PK, 9-12
Philadelphia, PA

Posted August 25, 2010
I love my school. It's extremely supportive and our principle is the best in Philadelphia. He has really turned our school around. Compared to our surrounding schools, I believe our school stands out. We have excellent programs that keeps student busy and off the streets. Our test scores are truly rising. Our teachers really care about our education. They put their all into them lesson plans. Most people would look at our school and see it for what it use to be not what it's become. In my opinion, my school is the best. It's extremely diverse in several ways. Come visit us :)!!!!

Posted February 23, 2010
My son is in his first year there. Already he's been suspended in October for not understanding what a pink slip was and how serious it was if he didn't take it. Tried to have conferences with teachers and counselor, they said they would help him better himself by putting him on probation and getting him the tutoring and any help he needed. Nothing was done and my son is still being the example in the class. Don't think he's gonna be there much longer.

Posted January 16, 2010
This is the school that my kid attends too since nine grade. This school is the best it provides you with the best opportunities in the life of your children.

Posted December 17, 2007

Posted December 08, 2007
great school great teachers great programs.

Posted December 08, 2007
This school is one of the best. My daughters attend one of the only programs in philadelphia Navy rotc . This program has ghanged my daughter's point of view of our country city and state. I encourage parents to review this school and to look out for it because its better than any other neighborhood schools.

Franklin Benjamin High School 1

Posted October 03, 2007
As a former student, now transferred to a magnet high school, I find benjamin Franklin HS as a disaster. The school offers very basic classes to students. The academic lags far behind almost every school in the US. Plus, the school has so much students who have no respect at all and disrupt the classes. However, there are a good amount of great teachers there(during my stay there).

Posted November 13, 2005
- a administrator

Posted October 27, 2005

Posted February 03, 2005
- a former student

Franklin Benjamin High School
550 North Broad St, Philadelphia, PA  19130
Last modified Franklin Benjamin High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Benjamin High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top