Philadelphia, PA

Duckrey Tanner School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
I am a first time parent and I chose this school for it's convince but after I got my daughter in kindergarten and seen how wonderful the teachers and staff were I think I made a good chose after all .

Duckrey Tanner School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
This is a great school. The teacher are great! my son is doing well here. His math and other subjects have improved greatly. That makes me really proud.

Duckrey Tanner School 5

Posted March 09, 2009

Duckrey Tanner School 5

Posted September 11, 2003
The principal of this school is wonderful and giving she attends to everyone needs as her schedule allows her. The meals are prepared as you would cook them at home. The food is delicious as we the parents were able to sample during back to school night. This is a great school.

Duckrey Tanner School
1501 West Diamond St, Philadelphia, PA  19121
Last modified Duckrey Tanner School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Duckrey Tanner School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top