Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I am surprised that profile claims that Hamilton Elementary School was established in 1968. I went to the school from 1956 to 1961, when me and my family moved to Darby, PA. I know that the school was revamped in the late 1960s, not established. My days at the school had some bittersweet moments. I was disabled with Cerebral Palsy, as a baby. As a result of this, I had a pronounced gait, a very weak, which a kept in a ball, and a speech impediment, for most of my elementary school years. Many of the children, and even a couple of teachers were very insensitive and even, at times, cruel towards me. The best friend that I had there was a girl named Maxine Washington. We were classmates from kindergarten to 3rd grade, when she and her family moved to Texas. That was one of the saddest days of my life... so much that I remember it just a vividly now (57 years later) as I did then.

I attended Andrew Hamilton for four years. I enjoyed myself and am grateful for the oppurtunties offered to me by this school. Anyone who has had a bad encounter at Hamilton, I do apologize personally as a student. The teachers are great and they DO push students and DO offer help, it is just a matter of taking advantage of that oppurtunity. Andrew Hamil is a GREAT school.

I went to this school for three years and did not enjoy it. The school motto is one school one goal but the school has two side academic and aims the academic side have nice class rooms , laptops, clubs,and get trips. But when it comes to the aims side they have messy side no laptop to do work on smartboards who sound don't work and no club and trips the teachers always get disrespected and the aims side by the academic. And the academic run the halls all day and then the teacher and our side .

my child has gone there and she is doing better in school her grade was a c to a b

The teachers are not pushing the students hard enough to be all that they can be. Majority of the students are very intelligent, but are also very immature and spoiled. Children who are bullied at this school never get there justice, some children even bully teachers. How can you call this a school??????????

Last modified Hamilton Andrew School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.