PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 21, 2010
This school is great, my son has been here since kindergarten and he's now in 8th. I love the teachers and the prinicipal. It's so family oriented.

Posted January 08, 2010
I all three of my children at St. Donato. It is a wonderful place for children to receive an education. Both students and parents are held to high standards! I totally support the school and its promise to provide my children with the high quality and well rounded education.

Posted January 06, 2010
My kids just began and BOY! they already have great things to say..I will support this school to the end...I do think they need to review some of the kids that needs to be challegenged more, otherwise they are wonderful. The teachers and Prinicipal are great...O, i do wish for more activities..

Posted December 27, 2009
I love it here. Im in 8th grade and im sad to be leaving here. Everyone here is like one big family. We love each other and I love this school. Its the best!!

St Donato School 4

Posted December 26, 2009
I am in 8th grade I have been attending St Donato School for 10 years it is a good school but Ilove it even more because Ms. Cimino and Ms. Gen are my teachers

Posted October 28, 2009
I went to this school scince pre-k there were a lot of changes I still love this school. All the teachers are great this is my last year at St.Donato I am in 8th grade.

Posted December 12, 2008
Hehe I go there and it is the funniest place ever we all come together as one there people look after each other if your looking for a school join our family your more the welcome -8th grader, T.

Posted February 09, 2008
I think this is the most fun school ever.

405 North 65th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19151