Posted February 19, 2012
My grandchilren graduated from here ..one in 2006,2009,2011 ,and I still have one left that will enter in 2013,,,the school is wonderful,the education is top notch....The teachers care!!!...The principal is excellent..and the students love him...he participates in all the school events..I wish i could give it 10 stars

Posted July 19, 2011
This is an amazing place to send your children. The staff are an amazing group of people,who work together and treat the children like family. The children are introduced to the latest technology and have every opportunity to grow academically.

Posted April 12, 2010
I believe that a school is only as good as its' principal. Mr. Dan Markowski is an excellent principal and the rock of the school. His entire staff is above all expectations a parent could want. My daughter is only in 1st grade, yet all of the teachers and other staff members know her by name. Everyday when my husband and I drop our daughter off for school, we leave with a sense of peace knowing our daughter is in a safe and outstanding educational environment. May God bless and guide Mr. Dan Markowski and his staff always.

Posted May 04, 2009
St George School is an outstanding grade school. No where will you find another school like it . The school spirit is awesome and the principle and staff is A+

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted September 08, 2008
My child was new to SGS last year. He was entering 3rd grade. It was a very spur of the moment transfer,he had no for warning. I was delited when I saw how well he ajusted to the change. His teacher at the time was exceptional in my opinion, always had time for both me and my son. He had some minor issues and they were recgonized and dealt with in a timely matter, and at a very early stage of the game,which impressed me even further. As far as the principal...I can not say enough. Down to earth, very approachable, young in age and heart, a father himself, and a graduate of the school. What more could I want ! Thanks you teachers for making my son happy!

Posted August 18, 2008
I love this school n the teachers their all soo nice n they always help us with our work .Ive been here for8 years n im in 6th grade n ive learned alot!! Its great!!!!!

Posted August 14, 2008

St George Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2008

St George Elementary School 0

Posted April 02, 2008
Although there is only one somewhat negative comment listed here, I must say that it is one too many in my opinion. I am both a former student as well as a current parent at St. George. My children transferred from a different Catholic school and came to SGS where they were welcomed with open arms. Before I enrolled them, I asked around, and honestly, I could not find a person who had a negative comment - which surprises me to see one here. When searching for a quality school, you need look no further than St. George. The principal has a deep love and respect for the position he holds and cares about every child and parent in that community. In addition, the teachers I've experienced with my children have been nothing short of amazing, making my kids feel welcome and part of the family atmosphere that SGS promotes.

St George Elementary School
2700 East Venango Street, Philadelphia, PA  19134
Last modified St George Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St George Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top