PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My grandchilren graduated from here ..one in 2006,2009,2011 ,and I still have one left that will enter in 2013,,,the school is wonderful,the education is top notch....The teachers care!!!...The principal is excellent..and the students love him...he participates in all the school events..I wish i could give it 10 stars

This is an amazing place to send your children. The staff are an amazing group of people,who work together and treat the children like family. The children are introduced to the latest technology and have every opportunity to grow academically.

I believe that a school is only as good as its' principal. Mr. Dan Markowski is an excellent principal and the rock of the school. His entire staff is above all expectations a parent could want. My daughter is only in 1st grade, yet all of the teachers and other staff members know her by name. Everyday when my husband and I drop our daughter off for school, we leave with a sense of peace knowing our daughter is in a safe and outstanding educational environment. May God bless and guide Mr. Dan Markowski and his staff always.

St George School is an outstanding grade school. No where will you find another school like it . The school spirit is awesome and the principle and staff is A+

My child was new to SGS last year. He was entering 3rd grade. It was a very spur of the moment transfer,he had no for warning. I was delited when I saw how well he ajusted to the change. His teacher at the time was exceptional in my opinion, always had time for both me and my son. He had some minor issues and they were recgonized and dealt with in a timely matter, and at a very early stage of the game,which impressed me even further. As far as the principal...I can not say enough. Down to earth, very approachable, young in age and heart, a father himself, and a graduate of the school. What more could I want ! Thanks you teachers for making my son happy!

I love this school n the teachers their all soo nice n they always help us with our work .Ive been here for8 years n im in 6th grade n ive learned alot!! Its great!!!!!

Although there is only one somewhat negative comment listed here, I must say that it is one too many in my opinion. I am both a former student as well as a current parent at St. George. My children transferred from a different Catholic school and came to SGS where they were welcomed with open arms. Before I enrolled them, I asked around, and honestly, I could not find a person who had a negative comment - which surprises me to see one here. When searching for a quality school, you need look no further than St. George. The principal has a deep love and respect for the position he holds and cares about every child and parent in that community. In addition, the teachers I've experienced with my children have been nothing short of amazing, making my kids feel welcome and part of the family atmosphere that SGS promotes.

As a current student at SGS, I firmly believe that the atmosphere, the faculty, and the students are all welcoming and good-hearted. As soon as you walk through the doors of SGS, you automatically feel comfortable and at ease. Mr. Markowski is a wonderful person who is open to everyone's ideas and is always there to talk to. He is dedicated and always finds new ways to interest his school. The teachers and support staff are always there to guide you and lead you in the correct path. If you are struggling, they will go above and beyond to help you. Monsignor Joe is a dedicated leader and he is always there to encourage you to do your best. If you ever have the chance to vist SGS, go for it. You will not regret it.

The principle isn't willing to listen to anyone problems. Some of they teachers are very nice but others do not care whether you child passes or not.

My sons all attend SGS! My oldest son is in his first year of High School and I believe that his education at SGS helped him to be better prepared for his high school years. The teachers all go the extra mile to educate the whole child! I am proud to be an SGS parent!

Last modified St George Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8