PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Unfortunately the school is suffering from an over emphasis on discipline. Bullying was a major problem when my kids attended. The teachers ignored it and so did the pastor. I took my kids out of the school and now they are thriving at St. Ignatius 44th Lancaster.

I have two children who attend OLL school and have noticed excellent progress in their academics. Compared to other children I have noticed my children have strong reading and math skills and knowledge about God and the bible. The school has updated textbooks and the building is kept up as best as possible but for the most part clean. The teachers that my children had are great and care about the students. I would rate this school 5 stars compared to others in this area.

my child will be attending oll for the 3rd year. the teaching staff has changed every year. the priority seems to be discipline and not teaching..I have to teach the homework before my child can do homework...looking for a new school

My son has attended OLL since kindergarten and has thrived academically and spiritual. As for CYO Sports, our children are not limited to just OLL basketball. As far as I know, they can play at another school if a particular sport is not available at OLL. Not an issue for us since my son only plays basketball. As for teacher turnover, it's everywhere in the Catholic Schools. My niece and nephews all attend Catholic School, so I hear about their schools all the time. My son will continue to be at OLL until he graduates 8th Grade. OLL is a great school whose commitment to Catholic Education and the whole child cannot be matched. Go Knights!

I have 2 children attending OLL, and I will be pulling both of them out at the end of the current school year. They have both attended since pre-k. The school has significantly deteriorated academically. There are few, if any, quality academic programs currently in place. The only sports available are football and basketball, and there are no student clubs except for student council. Class size for each grade was increased and it has placed a very visible strain on the faculty. There are a few top notch teachers, but faculty turnover has been a huge problem recently.

Last modified Our Lady Of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8