Philadelphia, PA

Our Lady of Port Richmond Regional Catholic School 5

Posted October 08, 2014
Pros- Great school. The amazing teachers there helped my son get accepted to a very prestigious high school. The tuition is somewhat high and generally goes up year over year, but with the quality of teaching it is impossible to argue with the results. Cons- No real racial or ethnic diversity to speak of, which may be somewhat typical of Catholic schools, I'm not really sure. I just wished sometimes he would have gotten the experience of other cultures and races, because it's not what he's experiencing in high school and not what he will see in the real world. In know they aren't publicly funded so money and enrollment has to be getting harder to come by, but they really push the selling-extra-stuff way too hard. On the very first day of school they are given a box box of grossly-overpriced chocolate to sell and then every few weeks it seems they are making you sell more stuff. Cheesecakes, lottery tickets, candles, Easter candy, the list goes on. I mean, I appreciate him learning how to sell things and how to keep track of a little business, but sometimes I wish they would just raise the tuition $200/year and be done with it. Overall, I would recommend this school to anyone.

Our Lady of Port Richmond Regional Catholic School 5

Posted November 09, 2007

Our Lady of Port Richmond Regional Catholic School
3236 Edgemont St, Philadelphia, PA  19134
(215) 739-1920
Last modified Our Lady of Port Richmond Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Port Richmond Regional Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top