PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great school. Caring teachers, parental involvement is awesome. Makes it feel like a real family enviorment. The staff really do everything in their power to help your child succeed. My son attended kindergarten here and this year he will start first grade. I wouldnt dream of sending him to a phila public school. If your child needs extra attention in academics, this is the place to be. The only con is the amount of tuition. They offer financial aide but parents are required to pay up to half of the costs.

It is what is inside the walls of this school that make it such a great school! There is warmth and love felt the minute you walk inside the halls of this school. All of the IHM sisters have only the best interest of the children in mind. The children are respectful and well-behaved. They love coming to school every day! Since this school was acquired by Independence Mission Schools in July, 2013, it will only continue to improve and more scholarships will be available to make it affordable to those who choose a Catholic education for their child/children. Take a tour - you will be sold!

My children attended St. Rose after a school closing and a bad experience at another school. Since my family came to St. Rose, it has been the best experience ever. My chidren are in a safe, nurturing environment where they can pray and learn to be compassionate individuals. It is a struggle to pay for my girls to attend St. Rose, but Sr. Eileen and Fr. Pashley work very hard to keep the cost as low as possible. They care about your child's well being even when they are not in school. This is a family atmosphere and I can't imagine my children going anywhere else.

As a parent of two (2) current students and one (1) graduate of St. Rose, the family atmosphere is something that is rare in this day and time. St. Rose of Lima has reached out to universities and institutions to help our children become better students, but greater contributors to society. St. Rose of Lima has only just begun to make moves to better our community and children. Stick around and witness the change :)

I attend St. Rose of Lima School as of now and I think it is a great school. The teachers are very nice and they do everything they can to help us succeed in life. Sister Eileen is always looking for ways to make our school better and I must say she is doing a great job. Out of 10 Stars I give this school 1,001.

All three of my children have had the marvelous experience attending St. Rose Of Lima under the care and guidance of Sis. Eileen and Father Pashley. As a parent i couldn't of ask for a better experience. My children are happy to go to school and that's priceless. My oldest son graduated and now attends Bonner High and is able to keep up academically. The education staff at St. Rose is out of sight, they treat the children like they are there own. The education and discipline is A+ they let nohing grow under there feet. Incredible this school is. Keep up the excellent job. Thanks

I Give St. Rose of Lima School A (5) Star rating. We Love this school it feels like a extended family. And Father is the best!!!!! Sandra Walton

Last modified St Rose Of Lima Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8