PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We have been at St. Peter's a few years now and have to say we love this school. Earlier in the year, our daughter was having some difficulties and I was so impressed with how the headmaster, administration, and teachers responded. She is now thriving. I know some people are worried about change but my family loves all that is going on. The school is a happy place that is focused on educating children rather than school yard drama. They really know my daughter. Thank you St. Peters!

Once a wonderful place, has taken an unfortunate turn with the new Principal and loss of many amazing teachers.

St. Peter's is a wonderful gem in Philadelphia. I have been impressed by the changes I have seen in the past two years and the administration is serious about making sure that students have the best experience possible and value parent feedback. I have been impressed that initiatives that are mentioned in parent association meetings actually are executed. Rather than just talk about doing things; forward movement is happening on a regular basis. New programs are being added this year (robotics, innovation labs, agriculture etc.) and I don't feel like this takes away from the traditions already in place at the school. My child loves their friends and teachers, and I value the close-knit parent community. I have to say that I knew that this was the perfect academic choice for my child, but was overwhelmed when I discovered that this school feels like a large extended family. I couldn't ask for a better community.

We chose this school because of its small size and comfortable, friendly atmosphere. However, at least for our child, we have found the academics to be lacking in the Upper School. The leadership appears to be focused on values that are not in keeping with what we used to love about St. Peter's School.

This is our second year at St. Peter's and we couldn't be more pleased with our experience ths far. We believe that growth that we have seen in our child is a direct reflection of the dedication and compassion of the teachers and faculty. St. Peter's is a close-knit community, anchored by its greatest asset, it's student body. It's become a true extension of our family.

My son has attended St. Peter's School for nine years and has loved every minute of it. St. Peter's is a wonderful school with dedicated faculty. The students are challenged, work hard to succeed and are very competitive. Living outside the city limits makes it a challenging commute but well worth it. St. Peter's School has a nurturing environment, excellent student teacher ratio and is community oriented. There are several top rated schools within a short distance from where we live and cost much less but we feel the quality of education is incomparable. St. Peter's School is a great school.

When it was time to search for a school for our son to attend there were so many wonderful places of learning to choose from. St. Peter's school for us was the clear choice by far. The school is a vital part of the city and has a student body that comes from all parts of the Center City area and beyond. The faculty love what they do and it is clear in the joy on the faces each morning as we arrive for the day to begin. The school has many traditions reflecting the city's history yet the school is always looking to the future to offer the latest and greatest in the way of education, learning and growing. We cannot imagine being any where else!

This is the best school in the region. Period. All schools struggle when going through a transition and this school is no different. I am so happy to have St. Peter's in my life.

St. Peter's is a great school and I am lucky to work here. This is a school that is rigorous and cares about kids. Strong traditions, academics, and a willingness to look to the future help make us the best. St. Peter's kids get the best education around.

There is no doubt that St.Peter's is a wonderful school but it is very obvious there are problems and that the school suffers from an identity crisis. It seems apparent that there is dissent within the faculty and a lack of leadership gives the feeling that there are "too many cooks" running the school. Is it worth the hefty price? Probably.

Last modified St. Peter's School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8