Philadelphia, PA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 30, 2014
St. Peter's is a wonderful gem in Philadelphia. I have been impressed by the changes I have seen in the past two years and the administration is serious about making sure that students have the best experience possible and value parent feedback. I have been impressed that initiatives that are mentioned in parent association meetings actually are executed. Rather than just talk about doing things; forward movement is happening on a regular basis. New programs are being added this year (robotics, innovation labs, agriculture etc.) and I don't feel like this takes away from the traditions already in place at the school. My child loves their friends and teachers, and I value the close-knit parent community. I have to say that I knew that this was the perfect academic choice for my child, but was overwhelmed when I discovered that this school feels like a large extended family. I couldn't ask for a better community.

St. Peter's School 3

Posted June 17, 2014
We chose this school because of its small size and comfortable, friendly atmosphere. However, at least for our child, we have found the academics to be lacking in the Upper School. The leadership appears to be focused on values that are not in keeping with what we used to love about St. Peter's School.

Posted January 30, 2013
This is our second year at St. Peter's and we couldn't be more pleased with our experience ths far. We believe that growth that we have seen in our child is a direct reflection of the dedication and compassion of the teachers and faculty. St. Peter's is a close-knit community, anchored by its greatest asset, it's student body. It's become a true extension of our family.

Posted October 28, 2012
My son has attended St. Peter's School for nine years and has loved every minute of it. St. Peter's is a wonderful school with dedicated faculty. The students are challenged, work hard to succeed and are very competitive. Living outside the city limits makes it a challenging commute but well worth it. St. Peter's School has a nurturing environment, excellent student teacher ratio and is community oriented. There are several top rated schools within a short distance from where we live and cost much less but we feel the quality of education is incomparable. St. Peter's School is a great school.

Posted September 12, 2012
When it was time to search for a school for our son to attend there were so many wonderful places of learning to choose from. St. Peter's school for us was the clear choice by far. The school is a vital part of the city and has a student body that comes from all parts of the Center City area and beyond. The faculty love what they do and it is clear in the joy on the faces each morning as we arrive for the day to begin. The school has many traditions reflecting the city's history yet the school is always looking to the future to offer the latest and greatest in the way of education, learning and growing. We cannot imagine being any where else!

Posted July 27, 2012
This is the best school in the region. Period. All schools struggle when going through a transition and this school is no different. I am so happy to have St. Peter's in my life.

Posted July 27, 2012
St. Peter's is a great school and I am lucky to work here. This is a school that is rigorous and cares about kids. Strong traditions, academics, and a willingness to look to the future help make us the best. St. Peter's kids get the best education around.

St. Peter's School 2

Posted July 12, 2012
There is no doubt that St.Peter's is a wonderful school but it is very obvious there are problems and that the school suffers from an identity crisis. It seems apparent that there is dissent within the faculty and a lack of leadership gives the feeling that there are "too many cooks" running the school. Is it worth the hefty price? Probably.

Posted June 01, 2011
The comforting and nurturing environment at St. Peter's School has allowed our child to grow in not only academics but in social skills, as well. It's exciting to see the progress in all areas at such a wonderful school.

Posted May 25, 2011
This school is a very welcoming place for children and their families. Not only is an excellent, well rounded education the focus, children learn to be giving, thoughtful individuals. I have two children currently attending school at St. Peter's - they both love to go to school every morning, they talk about wonderful activities and learning in their classes and they consistently impress me with what they are learning about being respectful people to others and to the earth. St. Peter's is hard to get into because of the small class sizes, but the small class sizes are paramount to the experience. I feel lucky everyday that my children attend St. Peter's School.

St. Peter's School