Hardy Williams Academy Cs 4

Posted November 11, 2011
I graduated from this school in 2006 and I really miss it. They really prepare you for high school and I am proud I attended there.

Hardy Williams Academy Cs 1

Posted April 27, 2010
I feel that the school could be a better school, if it were cleaned of the current staff. Beginning w/ CEO, principal(s), NTA's and other internal officials. Excluding Teachers. Same people w/same ideas. Nothing new!!

Hardy Williams Academy Cs 3

Posted August 26, 2009

Hardy Williams Academy Cs 3

Posted April 19, 2009
I have two daughters,both in kindergarten and I love their teachers. For the most part, I think that the school is doing a good job. The one area that I would like to see improvement in, is the school helping advanced students more. They need to be more consistent in this area.

Posted March 07, 2009
I have two children that attend Hardy Williams Academy Charter school, one in the 6th grade who has attended the school for five years, the other in 1st grade and has been a student here for two years. I am pleased with the security around the school ( Thanks Mr. Simms and your staff), I just wish that they could keep teachers longer, my 6th grade student has had 3 teachers in one school year and I believe this interferes with their learning ability, my child that is in the first grade is on her second teacher this year, Ms. Jenkins was a great teacher. I believe in my heart that Hardy Williams Academy Charter School is going to Excel greatly with the help of the stafff, parents and students full cooperation. Lets continue to work on getting our test scores up. Thanks Mr. Highsmith.

Posted March 06, 2009
I am a freshmen in college.I graduated from R.A.C.S. in 2004 and I loved it.Up til now I talk about how fun middle school was for me & how I wish I could go back.The teachers were really caring and I owe everything to them.I still have siblings who attend R.A.C.S and I believe that they are receiving the best education that they might not have received at a public school.:)

Posted January 12, 2009
The staff changes so much. There is no stability. They did have a good asistant principal ms shils but she is gone

Hardy Williams Academy Cs 2

Posted December 26, 2008
This is my sons fisrt year he is in the 1st grade, although they still have some areas to work on I like what I see so far. His teacher is very patient and takes very good care of him. Thank you Miss Green

Posted December 21, 2007
I graduated 8th grade from R.A.C.S and it was the best 4 years of my life. I am now about to graduate from high school and I credit most of the things I do to R.A.C.S. Til this day I still refer people to my school.

Posted December 15, 2007
I say my children had out of 3 years 1 good teacher that showed they were caring, teaching respect and leaning little past basics.

Hardy Williams Academy Cs
1712 South 56th St, Philadelphia, PA  19143
Last modified Hardy Williams Academy Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hardy Williams Academy Cs Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top