Philadelphia, PA

Posted September 24, 2009
I'm a parent of a 3 year old son, and the entire staff knows him and treats him like family, and I'm not one of those super-involved power moms whom they would be kissing up to or anything. It's just a really warm, cheerful place for a child. The Caring Center is what a well-funded, perfect-world public school would look like: nice diversity, terrific atmosphere, friendly staff. Yes, it is expensive, but it's worth every penny, as the teachers have essentially toilet-trained our son for us, and at just under 3-and-a-half he knows his upper and lower case letters and 'gets' counting to 20 and beyond. My only concern is whether there will be enough room in their kindergarten for him when the time comes, as he was part of a population explosion in 2005-06, although I know he's well prepared to go anywhere, whatever's next.

Posted November 14, 2008
My oldest son went to the Caring Center and it was a wonderful experience. We moved to one of the suburb of Philadelphia and enrolled our second son in a preschool there, wow was that a mistake. Long story short, he is now at the Caring Center and loves it. The Center is diverse, teachers are attentive, loving and most importantly, my son is happy.

Caring Center 4

Posted September 20, 2005
- a staff

Posted August 30, 2005
The best way to learn about the caring center iis to take a visit! The minute you walk in the door you will understand how great and how supportive of an institution it is. My daughter is now 5 and has been there for a year starting in pre-k. We loved it so much that were are excited about giving her the extra educational foundation to begin kindergarten there, s little insurance so that her grade school experience starts off as a positive one. The class sizes are small and the teaching staff is diverse. And it's right in the heart o funiversity city so the kids benefit greatly from the community that supports the caring center. We are absolutely satisfied and love it there! and most importantly so does she!

Caring Center