Bad
Good

I attended Ivy Leaf from kindergarten to eighth grade 2006 . Ivy leaf was a good family like environment that I can say but eventually around 2003 the teachers weren't teaching the way they used to and we barely were learning anything.Then I didn't care as much but now that I am in high school i see that I was not at all ready to transition into high school. I was very behind especially in math. A few years later I came back before it closed down and the school looked more like a zoo. if i can say anything good I'd say the school wasn't always like that and the tuition was worth it but at some point its just wasn't about us (the students) but more so about the money..

Both on of my children attended Ivy Leaf before it shut down -- both were straight 'A' students -- My oldest graduated from the eight grade and had a very diffcult time transitioning into high school -- I now know the Ivy Leaf didn't do all it should have to prepare him-- both of my children are doing well in their current schools -- however after paying Ivy Leaf Tuition from P-K to eighth grade why was it necessary for me to pay a tutor to help my son with study skills and math skills? (And Ivy Leaf gave him 'A's' in both subjects?) The administration should be a shame of themselves for not staying current with the standards it should have. After meeting with the Board of Directors I realize they didn't have the students best interest in mind. The school did the right thing in closing!

Ivy Leaf School has provided my girls with a great academic foundation. My eldest daughter was shy and introverted but Ivy Leaf has helped her academically and socially. I have mixed feelings about the Middle School closing because both my girls a 3rd grader and a fifth grader have been there since nursery and have developed great relationships with the staff, children and other Ivy Leaf families. my youngest has been a straight A student since the very beginning and she loves her teachers and they love her, she is sad about not being able to transition to the Middle School like her big sister did. Respectfully submitted KarenHaines1@comcast.net

I attended Ivy Leaf when the founders, Mr. and Mrs. Green, were still running it. It was great then, but now that it's under the power of Mrs. Wilkerson it's only mediocre. Save yourself the money and place your child in charter school. You'll be better off.

My daughter only spent one year at Ivy Leaf Middle School due to the ever increasing tuition. Academically I find the school to be excellent, my daughter has been reading above her grade level due to the foundation set at this school. However issues like cleanliness, as I said the rate in which tuition was raised yearly, some of the staff not so friendly both in middle and lower school. All of these factors caused me to pull my daughter from the school.

Last modified Ivy Leaf Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 4-8