Posted May 28, 2013
This school is terrible, if you don't fit in you won't have fun. If you aren't a basketball player, cheerleader, or a friend of a basketball player, you are a nobody. You'll feel alone and often times bullied and annoyed. The teachers are amazing but cannot teach due to the level of disrespect towards students. It's unbelievable. If you had to choose between a Central and Constitution: Please go to Central.

Posted August 19, 2011
Great School in all. the school is extremely diverse. it has high standards for its students. the students have a voice. the mock trial team is amazing and progressing fairly well. this school is on a direct acclivity to excellence. Great place to send your prospective student.

Posted June 14, 2011
Great concept....poor leadership. I had high expectations for this school,unfortunately, it hasn't come close to being what it promised. The entire concept was supposed to be based on democracy,yet when students and staff disagree with the administration, they are belittled and sometimes eliminated.I am extremely disappointed and wish we had made a better decision when sending my child here! I may even encourage my daughter to take summer courses to finish her remaining credits (1.5) so that she will NOT have to finish her senior year there!

Posted June 14, 2011
This is my son's first year at Constitution. I think this school is GREAT! You can tell that the teachers are really interested in the children's education and them suceeding. They take the time to help the students one on one if needed by offering tutoring. The school is very big on discipline and the students respecting each other.From what I've seen, the students are very nice and supportive of each other. I havent heard of any fights or too many discipline problems. The teachers keeps the parents informed of what is going on with your child and if they are having any issues, so it could be corrected before it gets too late. Overall, this is a great school to attend in my opinion. The staff and students takes great pride in Constitution High.

Posted June 10, 2011
My daughter has attended this school for 2 years now just about done her sophmore year. The teachers and administrators are wonderful caring people who seem to truly care about the students. There is nothing elitest about the school and they certainly are not predjudiced. There are students of every race and creed at this school working side by side to the the best they can be., They expect the best of their students and they give their best to the students. They are always there to help out even if the problem is personal. I have seen great repore between the staff and students that is obvious at every event I have attended. The teachers expect the students to take responsibility for themselves, their work and their belongings. My daughter loves this school. The only people who would not are people who do not want to be responsible for themselves and want to blame everyone else for their failings.......The school teaches the students to have pride in themselves and the work they present...I can't say enoiugh good things about this school....

Posted November 16, 2010
i Hate this school! no other school makes their students enter a national competition. I don't think that fair, they force us to do a nhd project! it is so stressful! you dont want to go or send your kids here! i was a atraight a honor student but now i have d's and c's!

Posted December 10, 2009
NHD is our entire 2nd period grade. We go on awesome trips too! in fact tomarrow we are going to Washington DC. we get special access to certain rooms in the white house because we are a law school Tomarrow, we will get to view a debate of a bill being passed. In June, we are going to New York. Anyway, we have proms and dances and a lot of other things of that sort. My favorite extra articular class in GSA (Gay straight allience) because we discuss issues in society. Anyway, if you or your child is interested in law and equity, you/they belong here! School starts at 7:50 and ends at 2:24! See you there!

Posted May 27, 2009
This school is a great school for my daughter. She is learning so much about law and politics. She is excited about learning and the education she is getting is great. This school is a great fit for her.

Constitution High School 3

Posted November 10, 2008

Posted November 05, 2008
I love the Constitution High School! I can not think of a better place to get an education. If your child is interested in Law and Government, then CHS is the place for you.

Constitution High School
18 South 7th St, Philadelphia, PA  19106
Last modified Constitution High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Constitution High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top