Nsa Islamic Intitute of Academic Excellence 0

Posted February 25, 2010

Posted February 25, 2010
I personally think that transfering my children to NSA Community Learning Center from public school was the best move me and my husband has made, my children constantly comes home everyday with something good to say. The Teachers and Staff members are great,they treat my children with the upmost respect. I love it, My kids love it. thanks NSA for your help.

Posted February 08, 2010
I absolutely love this school! My son is doing great. When he first started out transferring from public school, he was behind on his grade level. Now with the small class setting and individual needs on subjects he needed improvement on, he is doing fine. I also like that every student has their own laptop and work on levels that they are on and they also get the religious and foreign language of Spanish & Arabic. Love it. One of Philadelphia's little hidden secrets.

Posted January 14, 2010

Nsa Islamic Intitute of Academic Excellence
5709 Pine Street, Philadelphia, PA  19143
Last modified Nsa Islamic Intitute of Academic Excellence is a Private school
Nsa Islamic Intitute of Academic Excellence Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top