Philadelphia, PA
After care: No

Hope Partnership For Education 5

Posted June 11, 2015
My child used to go to the local public school. I took them out of there and enrolled them in Hope Partnership. They offer small class size and the teachers care about the kids. My child has improved a lot. I'm glad I enrolled them here.

Hope Partnership For Education 4

Posted July 18, 2011
Check out Hope Partnership. There are many great things happening at this school. The website is They offer small class sizes and a dedicated staff that goes above and beyond of what is expected.

Hope Partnership For Education
2601 North 11th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19122
Last modified Hope Partnership For Education is a Private school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hope Partnership For Education Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top