Pittsburgh, PA

Posted March 07, 2015
We've a terrific experience here at this school. The teachers are highly qualified, caring, and motivated. The district has a tremendous amount of resources, and the Parent-Teacher Association is top-notch. They have wonderful programs in arts and music. Our child has been in the gifted program, which has been an outstanding experience for her. The school district offers some really great opportunities for elementary school students during the summer as well, such as the Leadership Academy and Camp Invention. I wish I had been able to go to a school like this when I was a child!

Posted April 11, 2013
I can't say enough good things about Eisenhower! We were there for almost 3 years and loved every second. My two kids now go to a school in a different state and they miss Eisenhower so much. As my 3rd grader says "our new teachers just give us orders, they don't talk to us like we are people like Eisenhower did". If I could move back to USC, I would in heartbeat!

Posted February 07, 2012
Eisenhower is undoubtably one of the top elementary schools in the state. I am happy to have my daughter in a place where development, achievement and excellence are top priorities.

Posted April 24, 2010
Eisenhower has an excellent staff that is highly educated. The quality of both my daughter's and my granddaughter's experience has exceeded my expectations.

Eisenhower El School
100 Warwick Dr, Pittsburgh, PA  15241
Last modified Eisenhower El School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top