Posted April 11, 2013
I can't say enough good things about Eisenhower! We were there for almost 3 years and loved every second. My two kids now go to a school in a different state and they miss Eisenhower so much. As my 3rd grader says "our new teachers just give us orders, they don't talk to us like we are people like Eisenhower did". If I could move back to USC, I would in heartbeat!

Posted December 12, 2012
Outstanding experience with this school. The teachers are top-notch, and they really care about the kids. The facilities are excellent, and the parents here are really invested in promoting the quality of the education. Our child had some health issues last year as well as a death in the family, and the administration and staff really went out of their way to help her. From my own perspective, as someone who attended an Ivy League university, this school district, in general, prepares its children well to succeed.

Posted February 07, 2012
Eisenhower is undoubtably one of the top elementary schools in the state. I am happy to have my daughter in a place where development, achievement and excellence are top priorities.

Posted April 24, 2010
Eisenhower has an excellent staff that is highly educated. The quality of both my daughter's and my granddaughter's experience has exceeded my expectations.

Eisenhower El School
100 Warwick Dr, Pittsburgh, PA  15241
Last modified Eisenhower El School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top