Pittsburgh, PA

St Philip School 5

Posted October 30, 2010
The teachers and staff are excellent. My son is new to the school this year and he thoroughly enjoys the teachers and the friends he has made there. Academic excellence and respect of others are of utmost importance at Saint Philips School.

Posted October 13, 2010
My brothers and I attended St. Philip for 8 years. At that time mostly Sisters of Charity were the teachers. Even though the Sisters no longer teach in the school, the quality of education has continued.

Posted October 05, 2010
The faculty know all the children, all of the children are taught to be respectful and considerate and the quality of the education is superior.

Posted October 03, 2010
The school prepares the students for responsbility. The kids and staff are great.

St Philip School 5

Posted September 29, 2010
St. Philips is a great school. They truly care for their students and are very involved with every student there. My son goes to St. Philips and I absolutely love it. I know my son is going to receive a great education here. I would happily recommend St. Philips to anyone.

Posted September 27, 2010
I love St. Philip school because it's a very friendly community and I believe my child is getting a great education.

Posted September 27, 2010
it is a very special place!

Posted September 26, 2010
I love the principal, teacher and other parents. We have the best school spirit and our kids are A number one!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted September 26, 2010
I love the whole school. the teachers and the students are great, and Sister Geri is special.

Posted September 26, 2010
It is extremely important to me that both my children attend St. Philips School. The entire staff is extremely patient and kind, but more importantly to me, they all work together to ensure that my children know that in order to succeed in life there are many values to have. Grades of course are extremely important when it comes to the success of a child, but St. Philips also teaches Kindness, and that each child is responsible to show everyone about the love that Christ shows all of us.. They all work together to ensure that not only the kids get very good grades, but that they will grow into kind responsible adults as well. I love St. Philips school, and i'm very grateful to everyone there.

St Philip School