Bad
Good

I have twins attending the school and honestly I wasn't expecting too much after see the school score but my kids are doing great, their skills improved a lot and I couldn't be more pleased with the attention and education they are getting. I think the teacher has as job teaching them and we at home keep pushing them making learn a great event for them.

My daughter and myself love this school. They have great programs for the low income students.Your children will love this school.

I would give this school 2 thumbs up! I have 2 children in the school and they have been attending for 5 years now. The quality of your child's experience depends on the teacher your child has. I have found great cooperation between (the good) teachers & parents. Lots of parental help requested. Be involved in your child's education! Make use of the school's extra helps - counselors, therapists, etc. Good luck! We have enjoyed the experience overall! Muhlenberg Resident of 6 years.

Last modified Muhlenberg El Center is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.