Russell, PA

Posted September 29, 2010
I had two kids graduate from Eisenhower. Both were able to take advanced classes and were well prepared for college. Eisenhower offers many sports and clubs for students to be involved in. Teachers go out of their way to help students.

Posted August 18, 2009
Excellent school, small class environment with a focus on education. At least half the kids are involved in after school activities. I would recomend it to any parent.

Eisenhower Middle/High School 0

Posted April 15, 2008
the teachers are nice my son is happy im happy and we were helped out alot by the fact that it was one of the best schools in the area.

Eisenhower Middle/High School 1

Posted December 09, 2007
The only good thing were the librarians, who saw me constantly, and were very, very kind.

Posted August 16, 2006
My children graduated from EHS.My last child graduated this past June. Each of my kids received a fantastic education and were well prepared for college. The teachers and staff are very caring and know most of the students on a first name basis. There is a lot of student involvement and school pride. The community is very involved with the school and very supportive and proud of our students.It is a close knit school and the kids are normally very tolerate of differences. I have found the students to be very accepting of others. I teach in another school district and have the opportunity to see how other schools compare to EHS...they don't come close!

Posted May 25, 2006
the schools, okay. but bullies are a problem.the teachers are great, and so is the principal. programs provided are very nicely kept, and completed. parent involvment is great as well.

Posted February 22, 2006
- a former student
I feel that this is one of the best schools out there. students have a one on one connection with the teachers. i attended EHS for severaly years and had great years i moved in my 11 grade year and my grades plummited. i realized just how great EHS really was the teachers are amazing and the students truley care about one another. yes i must admit you will get the little fights but nothing compared to the other schools i have attended. if and when i have children i will do every thing i can to make sure they attend EHS

Eisenhower Middle/High School 4

Posted June 21, 2005
- a former student
I attended Eisenhower and i have only a few things to comment on... when it comes to teachers being there and caring for you child this is the school to choose, granted it is not the prettiest school and yes its old but when it comes to one on one with the teachers you can always count on them not letting you child down. Also the involvment and school spirit overall is amazing everyone seems to support everyone. I attended a few schools before EHS and i appreciate everything that i learned there because that is the place other than home that i learned how to be who i am and how to be the person i am today!

Eisenhower Middle/High School 4

Posted April 10, 2005
- a former student
A typical rural school...graduating from Eisenhower I found myself very adequately prepared for college...there were opportunities that I missed out on such as lots of AP courses, technology, and wide-spread foreign language programs. However, education is what you make of it, and it is very possible to get a great education at Eisenhower. The teachers are absolutely wonderful in that they truly care about their students. Even teachers who haven't had a student are likely to know him or her. If a student expresses a true talent or desire, the teacher is more than willing to provide him or her with extra material, information, even meet with the student outside of class time.

Posted April 09, 2005

Eisenhower Middle/High School
3700 Route 957, Russell, PA  16345
Last modified Eisenhower Middle/High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Middle/High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top