Scranton, PA

Ctc Of Lackawanna County 2

Posted October 17, 2013
I love CTC, but because of the students that go there and not anything else. I DO NOT learn enough; i have received that same tests, quizes, and curiculum for three years in a row. The school apears and really is broke. I am a culinary arts student, and most of the time our refrigerators and pantry is practically empty. We end up barrowing from the other culinary class just to learn for the day as the other class barrows from us. There has been quite a few days were we have not learned because we have to wait for the shifts' truck to come with an order. Even when we are "learning" we do not learn. we cook the same things over and over again. Once or twice a week we clean for about 10 minutes and do nothing for the rest of the day. about half of my time there is waisted by not haveing anything to do. The hall ways of CTC are dirty. I understand that the school is being remodled but we have no ceiling because the sheet rock was riped down leaving the school overly dusty, but i guess filling your lungs with dust is beter than the hefestus that was in the bilding for who knows how long. MMMMMMmmmm breath in that toxic air.

Ctc Of Lackawanna County 5

Posted December 03, 2008
I took 2 adult continuing education classes and I must say. The teachers where great , informative and I never felt out of place . The staff and everyone was so friendly .I would recomend this school anytime .

Ctc Of Lackawanna County
3201 Rockwell Ave, Scranton, PA  18508
Last modified Ctc Of Lackawanna County is a Public school that serves grades 10-12
Ctc Of Lackawanna County Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top