West Newton El School 3

Posted February 16, 2012
What a difference a year makes! Last year this school was a nightmare for myself and my child. This year has been much better! The entire administration was changed during the summer. It has made all the difference. I no longer fear sending my child to school! Still a few rotten apples in the place, but you have that everywhere.

Posted October 18, 2010
Teachers and staff are the best!!

Posted October 18, 2010
My grandson goes there and my granddaughters did go there and they do good on their tests. The teachers are the best.

Posted October 14, 2010
Our elementary school is the BEST. Small hometown school with outstanding teachers in a close knit community.

Posted October 14, 2010
My Children and I LOVE this School! It's a nice small town kind of school, and the Teachers and Staff are Great. I feel that my kids are fortunate to go to West Newton Elementary and wouldn't want it any other way!

Posted October 14, 2010
My son is a second grader there and the teachers and staff are AWESOME!!!

Posted October 13, 2010
it is a small neighborhood school that serves around 250 kids I'd say 50% of the kids that attend their parents attended there also! We have wonderful, caring teachers and a town who loves ther school three years ago the school was shut down to help save money and the town and surrounding communities fought hard and long but got it reopened!!!! Small classroom sizes and great parent teacher relationships are just one of the assets this school has to offer! seasoned teachers that have taught at school for over 30 years and lots of new fresh faces! Wonderful Title 1 programs also just can't say enough about this school!

Posted October 13, 2010
It is a woderful community to live in and raise your children. THe teachers and staff treat you and your kids like family. THey know everyone and make you feel special. The PTO is awesome and always helps the school, teachers and students1

Posted April 24, 2010
It is close enough that most children can walk to it and their staff is exemplary.

West Newton El School 4

Posted December 22, 2009
This is my child's second year at West Newton Elementary. My child loved both teachers and loves going to school. I'm surprised by the amount of work that is accomplished and pleased that the school is small enough that our family gets personal attention.

West Newton El School
1208 Vine St, West Newton, PA  15089
Last modified West Newton El School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Newton El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top