Wilkes-Barre, PA

1 star

Wilkes-Barre Ctc 1

Posted June 14, 2008
I graduated from here, it hasnt taught me a thing. I noticed that this is basically a public school babysitting program. No education happens here, at all.

Wilkes-Barre Ctc 1

Posted March 14, 2006
WBAVTS is essentially a dumping ground for the unruly and unmanageable kids in the Wilkes-barre Area School District. There is no structure in classes and the teachers are rarely present. My child was seriously disappointed when attending this school as he was interested in learning a trade not being housed and forgotten about. The teachers are also very unqualified. I would not recommend this school to any parent looking to help their child enter the working world.

Wilkes-Barre Ctc