Williamsport, PA

Posted May 23, 2010
This is a great school. We have great caring teachers who sincerely take an interest in the children. We have parent involvement and it has been a great environment for my kids. We will be sad to move on to the new adventure of middle school. We have many fond memories of Round Hills.

Posted May 13, 2010
Round Hills has a caring teaching staff. They know the children and are supportive and challenge students to do their best. I would be very disappointed to see this neighborhood school close. My only concerns are the lack of technology and information literacy instruction, but that is a district-wide problem and not a school problem.

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted September 09, 2003
This school is great. I have a disabled child that attends Round Hills and he loves it there. I have no complaints at all about this school, or its staff. Great School. Great Staff.

Round Hills El School
136 Grimesville Rd, Williamsport, PA  17701
Last modified Round Hills El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Round Hills El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top